10. Partying with him

I turn around around and my breath hitches and he smirks. I am alone with him. He comes closer to the point I can feel his warmth radiating off of him. We stand there silent and he finally speak up.

"So.." He trails of waiting for me to speak but I don't know what to say "So....." I repeat what he said and we stare at each other and laugh. I don't know what funny but I'm laughing. He both stop laughing and we are faced with awkward silence.

He coughs. I look at him. "I'm sorry" why would he apologize " why are you apologi-" I was cut of when something is poured on me and I look up. I see a person with a bucket of what I hope is paint. Is slippery. I look around and see people with there phone out. How come I didn't see them. I look back at him and I see he was about to speak but he was interrupted when a girl stand next to him. She smirks

"I told you I'll get you back. Paybacks a bitch isn't it" she laughs and faces him and gives him a sloppy kiss on the lips.

I run to my car. Didn't notice how heavy it started to rain. I stand there hoping that thing they poured on me would was off.

"Collin!" K.C shout.

"Leave me alone!" all I wanted was to be alone but couldn't go home. I start the car and drive. I couldn't see anything in the rain. I drive for what feels like hours but only minutes. I'm about to turn when I see headlights that belonged to a truck

I jerk awake to sleep. I feel the cold sweat beads decorating my face. This has been happening for a while now. I get up to go drink water. I take my crutches and headed straight to the kitchen. I'm still not used to the idea of me walking in crutches.

Each step I take, my mind wandered and I was left thinking who was that?  Why couldnt I dream of someone who I don't even remember? But his voice and face are haunting my dreams and it's not the first time this had happend.

I try to take another step  but I didnt realised that I was standing by the stairs. I could of fell. Each step I take, I had to be cautious. It seemed like hours but it was mere minutes. When I finally reach the bottom of the steps. I walk to the fridge.

So deep in my thoughts. Trying to figure out whos was in my drea-"Surprise!" I hear people shout. I let out a manly scream. I lose my crutch. I lose my balance and fall. Do you think when you fall, you fall in slow motion. No? Well it did feel like it to me.

My face meets the ground in an awfully gracious way. The floor greats my body with open arms. Mild pain rises throughout my entire face and body.

The next thing I hear before I hear people running towards me.

"Oh my god Collin" I feel someone trying to pick me up. I let out a groan of pain. I hear someone gasp. Then they let me go. I hit the floor yet again. I let out an groan again. I pick myself and dust of whatever needed to be dusted.

"Collin are you all right" someone cuts of her " of course hes not alright" Amira and Anissa get at each other throats.

"Girls shut up. But seriously are you okay Colly" Brier breaks up the fight. I nod and look around. There are streamers ,ballons, a cake and other thing. I look around and see a few other people who I dont know or dont remember .

"Well. HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLLIN!!" Oh today is my birthday. How can I forget that. Pun intended. I look around and see that there are a bunch of people I dony know or dont remember. I look around for my parents and there not there.

"Well mom and dad are busy and they said they couldn't make it but wished you a happy birthday" Anissa said and I give her the fakest smile I could offer.