5. Forgetting him

2 and a half years later
Collin's p.o.v

Everything was dark but all I hear was something going

Beep

Beep

Beep

I didn't know what it is or where am I. I start to panic and that beeping noise becomes faster. I hear feet stomping on the ground to fast to be walking so that means they were running but why were they running

I open my eyes and I'm blinded by a bright light. I squint and it takes a couple of minutes for my eyes to adjust to the light. I try to speak but there is something down my throat. I hear a voice say

"Don't try to speak Collin you have a tube down your throat. We will notify your family that your awake". I look for the source of the voice but faces with a women dressed in a white lab coat and has this weird thing around her neck.

She injects me with something and everything went black again

I wake up again and the thing down my throat was gone. I try to speak but my voice was dry.

"Water" I say and someone gives me a glass on water. I drink and I feel like I haven't drank water for years. I drank so fast I think it went down the wrong pipe. I start to choke and I feel someone pat my back.

"Collin are you okay" a voice say. It sound familiar but I don't member from where. Who is Collin. That's the second time I heard that.

"Yes now .Um who are you and who is Collin" Who am I and the better question where am I. The women next to me starts to cry. The man next to her comfort her.

"Who am I" I ask I don't know who I am. I don't remember. I don't remember anything.

"Collin?" The man says. Okay who is this Collin person and why don't I remember anything. The man moves to touch me.

"Get away me, don't know you" I say panicked. I don't know what to do. I'm start to hyperventilate.

"Collin. Calm down" the man touches my shoulder. I flinch at his touch and he removes his hand.

"Don't touch me and I don't know  Collin ,I not him I don't  who I am" the man turn around and announces he going to calls the doctor.

Doctor? So I'm in a hospital ,but why? Why am I in a hospital? A few minutes later the same women you injected me with something appears.

"Doctor h-he  he doesn't r-rem-memb-ber anything" the lady say in between cries.

The lady walks up to me and say "Hi my name is Doctor Lauren Moreton and your name is Collin" so I'm Collin but why could I remember that.

"So I Collin" I asked still confused.

"Why is he talking like that" the strange man asked.

"I guess the accident affected his speech. I get a specialists to help him. It may take a few weeks or possibly months for him to talk "normal"."

They look at each other like there were still deciding on what to say. They look back to me and the man takes a deep breath before speaking .
"Well Collin , almost 3 years ago you were in a car accident "

I was in an car accident but why don't I remember. I think I would member if I was hit by a car. My memory is not there. I don't know nothing besides my names is Collin but without these people I wouldn't know that. They continue

"You probably won't remember that because you have a severe case of Amnesia but I think it possible to regain his memory" okay I have amnesia. At least I know what amnesia is.