7. Who are they to him

"Wake up Collin" a voice says and I groan.

"Wake up Collin ,don't you want to see your parents" when it says that I immediately shoot up from my sleep.
I look up and see my parents smiling.

"So you wake up just to see your parents, huh" Dr Lauren says as she placed her hand on her heart. Pretending to be fake hurt. I laugh at her and my parents continue to laugh.

"Collin we're sorry about missing your phone calls your dad and I were gone on a business trip and there was terrible cellphone service" so they were out of the country.

"It's ok and it doesn't even matter I got the answer to the question I wanted" I say truthfully and they smile at my answer. I don't know what they expected. Did they want me to be mad or maybe a bit overly dramatic. I'm calm, I understand they were out of town and they didn't have cell service.

"So I have something to tell you but I don't overreact because it will happened maybe not often but it happens on its own and I don't want you to overreact. I repeat don't over-" I was cut of by my dad who was looking impatient waiting for me to get to the point

"We won't overreact. We promise. Right honey" he says while looking at my mom. Who just nods and smiles.

"Well yesterday and the day after I called you I remembered something but there something I want to ask you. Privately if you don't mind Doc"

Doctor Lauren just nods ,smile and leaves the room leaving me alone with my parents.

"Well the first thing I remembered was Brier, Amira and Anissa but not everything just there names. The second thing happened when I was in a coma and when I had my surgery" I could see the tears in my mom's eyes but she was holding them back maybe because her make-up would get ruined or smudge. Either way that make-up is to faboo to get ruined.

"Well that's great. I'm actually happy you remember your brother and sisters" my mom says crying she wasn't holding anything back. Her mascara running down here face. She excuses herself and 15 minutes later she comes back and her face is clear no sign of make up on her face. her face dusted with freckles. Now I know where I get them from.

"Well honey, since I didn't bring my make up kit I couldn't fix it so I didn't want to take long so I decided to remove it" she actually looks beautiful without. This is the first time since I woke up without make up and she looks beautiful. Those freckles.

"Well can I ask you a question and be open about it" I ask maybe I need them to confirm I gay or maybe I'm just confused.

Like you were confused when you were eye fucking Doctor Kyle yesterday when he wasn't looking.

"Ask away honey" maybe I shouldn't ask just yet .Maybe they don't know and I could be just telling them my secret.

"Um I wanted to ask you. Um about, about um, your trip yes your trip. How was it" I mentally face palm myself I should learn to be a create better lies or become a better liar that was just terrible. I suddenly realise that means the same thing.

"Oh um, it was great. Your father was in Thailand to settle a marketing deal with this new and upcoming product and I was there because I wanted to get inspired"

We talk for about an hour before 2 people walk in. The boy and the girl who are always in my pictures.

"Um mom , dad who are they" even though I have picture of them. I don't know there names.

"Um honey these are your best friends. Cassandra Southton and Mateo Hernandez. They are your best friends" she said. The came forward. She smiled at me. Maybe I can call her sandy