33. needing him

I didn't know where I was going. Before I knew it. I was at his house.
I was standing right in front of K.C's house. I went to the door and knocked. The door opened.

"Oh my god. Collin what happened" Gray on said.

"Come inside I'll call K.C" he helped me in and set me on the couch. He left the room and a few minute later he walked in with K.C who was holding a first aid kit.

"Collin what happened to you" he said opening the kit.

"Lets say the reunion got interesting" I jokes when I laughed my stomach hurt. I clutched it. He lifted up my shirt. When did he even hit my stomach.

It was purple and blueish. He gasped.

"I'm fine. It doesn't even hurt" I say lying throught my teeth.

"I think we should take you to a hospital to make sure nothing is broken"

"I don't think anything's broken. Bruised? yes, broken? no" I say. He looks at me.

"It's either you get in the car willingly or I will drag you kicking and screaming. I won't even put in mind that you are injured"I nodded he helped me to his car and started to drive to the hospital.

"What happened" he asks. Breaking the silence.

"Nothing serious" I shrug.

"Nothing serious. You look like you just came from a UFC match"

"I'm fine" I look out the window. Seeing houses and trees blur as we pass

"What happened" I look at him. Those two words were enough to make me cry. Not from the pain that I was feeling on my body but from the pain in my chest that a family member could do that to me just becaus of my sexual preferences.

"So my grandpa called me seeing me walking with crutches. He asked me if I was alright. I said I was fine. With a a very terrible joke that went along the line "as easy as a walk in the park" now walking is difficult now. So he didnt know that I couldn't walk. He also didn't know I didn't remember thing. That when thing started to get heated a bit" I took a deep breath.

"Collin did your grandfather do this" he asked. My eye's widen in surprise as if grandpa Elliot would do such a thing.

"No he didnt. But let me continue" he nodded.

"As I was saying. That's when thing got heated a bit. People started to make a circle around us when my grandpa call my mom asking her why she didn't tell him that I lost my memory. She told him some stuff. So he wanted to know what else she been hiding. That's when thing got interesting"

"Interesting how?" He said.

"Well mom said that I was gay. Which was surprising because she and my cousin told me that everyone knew what happened and that I was gay. That when thing started. They worked things out and I found out my grandmother was a lesbian. She was forced to marry my grandfather"

"That's some messed up shit. But that explain this" he said pointing to the bruises of my face.

"Oh so. Did I ever mention that there are like super homophobic pricks in my family?" He shake his head no.

"Well there are some homophobic pricks in my family and as you can see this is what happens when a he got angry that I straight roasted them both. He resorted to calling me a faggot. I said " If faggots stands for fantastic at getting girl over thick headed idiots like you then yes I'm a faggot"." I laughed at my own insult.

"Then the girl cane in and I shut her up. So the guy he jumped me ad started punching me. I didn't even know he punch my stomach. He was aiming for my face. That was were the pain was coming from. I didn't he punch me in other places" he laugh but groan because there was a pain in my stomach. I clutched it harder.