Chapter 1: The Queens Life

Third POV

Skin as soft as silk, beautiful blue eyes that matched his blue ocean hair, lips as plump as cherry and with a body that are more curvy and beautiful than any woman.

There is no denying, that Kim Taehyung is the most beautiful queen of all time.

He's also the first queen, who's a male and a carrier. A male carrier is very rare, in every kingdom you'll only find 4 to 7 of them.

The queen, despite coming from a low class family, manages his work. He's very intelligent and wise to his decisions, he only thinks on what's best for the kingdom.

So, who would hate this man? Who would even reject him? He's like every guys dream. Who wouldn't love him?

To answer your questions, Taehyung is loved by everyone, but not his husbands.

------------------------------------

The male, even in sleep looks elegant as ever. Even the servants are hesitant to wake the sleeping beauty but they have to as per the Kings orders.

Ryujin, Taehyung's most trusted freind and servant, took the step to wake him up softly.

"My queen, the kings are looking for you. Wake up now" Ryujin whispered softly to the males ears but as expected, the queen is still sound asleep.

Ryujin turned to the other maids and they just let out a nod, confirming that she should just say this.

"Yeji cooked your favourite your Majesty"Almost in a moment, Taehyung snap out of his sleep upon hearing his favourite dish.

" I'm awake!" He almost yelled out which made his freinds laugh at his cuteness.

The queen pouts as he knows it's one of their tricks of waking him up, but he also give in and let out a laugh too.

"Come on, your majesty! I've prepared your bath!" Lia informed cheerfully, and for a moment, Taehyung's smile wavers.

After talking a bath, dressed in royalty, then go down and have breakfast with his so called husbands. He sighed internally as he wished to just skip breakfast.

Chaeryoung, who noticed his sour face, immediately tried to brighten his mood.

"My queen don't even try to skip breakfast! Yeji said she prepared with lots of love and energy!" All of them laughed as they know that Yeji is probably grumbling right now about how did she become a chef when she wants to be a warrior.

This is enough for Taehyung to stay in this palace. He has freinds, his responsibilities, his family and his love for the kingdom. If he doesn't have his freinds with him, he'd probably back at his village now without the crown on his head.

----------------------------------------------

After soaking and relaxing his body, Taehyung finally get up and let the maids do their work. He's not even embarrassed at the fact that he's standing naked, because he's used to this.

Before he became queen, the servants has to search his body if he has any scars. Because a man or a woman who has a scar on his or her body, cannot become queen.

He let them choose the perfect robe for him to wear. The servant choose the purple colored one, with blue sapphire designed at the shoulder and the end of the robe. The robe screamed royalty as they found it fit for the queen.

Taehyung just let out a nod, a way of him saying that it's good. They put the robe in him carefully and of course careful to not touch any of his body part as the Queen's body should be only touched by his Kings.