I had taken two or three good rips out of Finn's bong and I was feeling good. I was tingling—I was vibing.

I was horny.

Reaching the top of the stairs, I had a surprise for the man I was in love with. I walked down to his bedroom door, before knocking. Nobody was allowed upstairs except girlfriends and players. So when he opened the bedroom door—the hard look on his face disappeared as soon as he saw it was me.

"Hey beautiful," He smiled at me, stepping aside and letting me in.

He was in his underwear, his body still wet from his shower. I wanted to lick him alive—his chain was shining, fresh from being clean under the showerhead.

Placing a kiss on my lips, he pulled away to put on the jeans he would be wearing for the party. Too focused on that he didn't see me pulling the jersey off of my body leaving me in an all-black lace set.

Clearing my throat to get his attention, I watched as he went through the five stages of grief looking at me.

He wore a devilish smirk as he pointed to his jeans, "Is it alright if I don't put these on?" He teased as I nodded. Taking a step towards me, he pulled our bodies together before connecting our lips.

I moaned at the contact as he wrapped my legs around his waist, laying me against the bed and climbing over top of me.

His tongue entered my mouth and I slid my hands down the front of his body—tracing over every single line that would be making me dizzy. I moaned as his tongue ring massaged my tongue, his lips were addicting.

Pulling away from me, he hovered over the top of me—grinning as he took me in.

"I call you Barbie because you're perfect. You know that right?" He teased as I nodded. His lips came down to my neck, peppering kisses all over my throat— I whimpered as I felt him suck, pulling at the skin.

Pulling away, he placed a kiss in the middle of my chest. "Perfect for me," He muttered as I smiled, tingling at his words.

"Can you just fuck me already?" I asked as he let out a loud laugh against my skin. "You don't want foreplay?" He asked as I shook my head. "I promise you—I'm soaking," I warned as he kissed my pierced naval.

His large hands gripped my thighs, spreading my legs apart before looking me in the eyes, placing a kiss in the middle of me, and watching me shudder underneath his touch.

"No— I still want you to fuck me right now," I gripped the sheets through my words as I felt him lick the outside of my underwear.

Jesus, he was a freak.

"Actually," He spoke. Letting out a chuckle, he hopped off the bed and away from me. The tent he was pitching in his underwear was beyond obvious—it was making me drool. I was due to start bleeding tomorrow and I was literally the horniest I had ever been—and he was leaving me?

"I got us a present," He spoke. Humming in confusion—he dug through his middle drawer before pulling out something that had my eyes widen. He smiled at me, waving the large vibrator around before walking over to me.

"You're kidding," I said as he shook his head.

"Wanna use it?" He teased as I nodded.

"Want me to use it on you—" I cut off his question by grabbing it out of his hands. My horniness was consuming me. Pressing the button, the pulsating began as I pressed it against me, immediately succumbing to the intense pleasure I was experiencing.

"Oh my god," I whimpered as I moved it up and down my center.

"I thought you didn't want foreplay," I heard his voice mock me—staring at me writhing in pleasure on top of his bed. I thrust my hips off of the bed as I pushed my thong to the side and let the vibrating toy enter me.