eight

Sloane Beck

Sloane Beck

It had been seventeen hours since Blake Day made me feel like the insecure little high school girl that I fought so hard to not ever feel like.

He took away my journal.

He has my journal.

The last people to take my journal were my parents and Josh.

Fuck.

I had finished bandaging three of my cuticles. I had made them bleed in the last seventeen hours that I was awake. How could I sleep when he had my life in his hands?

Blake Day could ruin everything for me within these next few hours.

I thought he would've given me back my journal after I committed to 'dating' him. I was going to take the journal and fucking run. There was no way I was showing up at six in the morning if I had the journal.

I didn't owe him anything.

But when he didn't give me my journal back, it just showed how much of a ruthless asshole Blake Day really is. He's one of those guys that knows he's hurting you but he only does it for his benefit.

It was terrifying to see who I was dealing with.

I arrived home last night, locked myself in my room, and cried. I didn't want Finn or Ellie to come in and be all empathetic. Nobody understood what I was going through every day. The constant battle with myself to eat.