three

Sloane Beck

Sloane Beck

I wanted to kill myself.

"God—wouldn't you love to have Christian Grey thrusting in your vagina every night?" Finn pulled the spoon out of her mouth. I wished that I could've been focused on Christian Grey thrusting into Anastasia Steels' vagina but I couldn't.

I was too mesmerised by Anastasia Steels' body.

Why couldn't I look like her?

And then I was too consumed by the smell of Finnegan's chocolate ice cream to focus.

That's why I couldn't look like her.

"Hello—earth to Sloane?" Finn snapped her fingers in front of my face. She chuckled when I finally responded by nodding. "When's the last time you had sex?" She asked me as I chuckled.

"It's been a minute," I admit.

She nodded, "Yeah, that's why you're acting so weird. You need to get laid." I ushered to my outfit. "Yeah, Finn. Let me just go out onto College Avenue looking like this—I bet everyone will want my vagina then." She burst out laughing at my reaction.

"Don't be silly," She scoffs at me. I looked at her confused. "You're Sloane Beck, every guy on this campus wants some bite out of you. Hell—I want a bite out of you. You're stunning and everything that I wish I was." I bit my lip, looking down.

How did you respond to someone telling you how beautiful you were when you didn't even believe it yourself?

"Hey," She reached for my hands, holding them in hers. "If this is an eating disorder issue, tell me. We can work through it, I gotcha sis." I smiled at her dedication to trying to fix me. It was cute.

I nodded, untucking my legs from underneath me. "I'm gonna go call my dad's real quick. I didn't talk to them all day." She smiled at me as I walked away towards my room.

Once I shut the door I let out a deep breath, my stomach was cramping.

I had completely thrown everything off inside of me. My hormones were horrible, I hadn't had a period in months because of the lack of nutrients inside of my body. I grabbed my MacBook, immediately FaceTiming my Daddy.