nine

Blake Day

Blake Day

I would never use someone's privacy as leverage.

However, reading the words she wrote in her journal ruined me. Many things don't ruin me, but those did. Her words were sad, she had numbers at the top of the first page. I had yet to find out what those meant, along with the tally marks that appeared next to them.

I found comfort in knowing that others were suffering. I wasn't going through it alone. However, I couldn't find it in myself to turn to the second page of the journal. I only skimmed through the first, I felt guilty.

I'm at the point where I would rather get used for my body by the person I love than them not want anything to do with me at all.

I woke up from a dream that he came back, but it felt more like a nightmare when my eyes opened.

I'm fine, it was his loss anyways. But what about me was so fucking unlovable?

"Have fun in the meeting, you got what you wanted." I scoffed at her words. "You got what you wanted too, right? And if you leave, that would be a breach of contract." She shook her head.

"So what? Not like anything bad will happen to me." I chuckled at her assumptions.

"You didn't read the clause?" Her stupidity made me genuinely question how she got into a university with a fifty percent acceptance rate. I watched as her face froze because apparently, she didn't read the clause.