twenty-six

Sloane Beck

Sloane Beck

As the day went on my feelings grew more intense.

Matti came home first to find Blake and me leaning over Stella who was laying down on her play mat-she was staring at us. Matti said it was a moment he will remember forever because his child united two parties.

Blake obviously slapped him upside the head after that comment.

When Naomi came home it was an hour earlier than everyone expected. She said her boobs felt like they weighed as much as Newton's Balls. Matti, of course, couldn't miss his opportunity to shine with a lovely comment around the words of "were they as full as my newton balls?" Blake nearly fell off the couch and Naomi nearly threw out her shoulder punching Matti.

I grew more comfortable around the baby as time went on and it was nice. It was nice to be around a baby and not think about the overwhelming jealousy I used to have for babies.

"Nice job, mommy." Blake would whisper those three words in my ears every second he got and by the end of the day-I wasn't aiming to punch him anymore. The words were sweet nothings and he was becoming more tolerable.

Who was Blake Day? Well-my opinion still stands that he's still a cocky asshole that is infested with daddy's money. But, there was something there that I hadn't seen before.

He had a heart-he just had to find it himself.

"Lovebug, will you get me a beer?" Naomi and Matti's eyes shot to the two of us-frozen as they heard the pet name Blake had given me. Matti's face showed more of a look of shock while Naomi was curious.

Curiosity killed the cat Naomi-don't even ask.

Speaking of cats, Mimi made her lovely appearance midway through the lovely babysitting session and she even ate dinner with us. The dinner consisted of noises such as a sleepy baby, cutlery hitting ceramics, and small talk. Not to mention Blake and Matti saying "Here pussy, pussy, pussy." Every time Mimi walked near the two of them.

They would never grow up I was seriously worried for Blake's future children and Stella.

"I can't. The fire is melting my plastic legs," I nodded to the fire pit we were sitting around. Blake gave me a small smirk before tipping his glass beer bottle towards me before drinking the last sip.