Playful forgiveness (chapter-24)

Start from the beginning

"Then show me how much sorry you are and earn the forgiveness from me." Saif said.

Lifting my face up, I look at him only to meet with a playful smirk on his face.
He masked it again with a scowled face.
But why would he smirk?
Maybe I am just thinking too much and now he just stated the truth.

"I...ok." I don't know what to say more or how to say. Cause I can't live with this guilty. It's suffocating.

"Hmm..ok. I am feeling cold so do something." Saif said still having that scowled face.

Maybe because of today's chilly environment he is feeling cold and the AC is also on, so I thought to adjust the temperature.

"I am still feeling cold. Are you not sorry? You are not doing your work properly." Saif said looking irritated but I feel like there is a smirk playing at the corner of his lips.

"Should I turn off the AC? Or should I call the nurse." I asked not knowing what to do.

"No. But why want to call the nurse so she can flirt with me?" Saif said, now looking angry.

Now I got it why I was feeling uncomfortable seeing the nurse around Saif.

"No...no. But what can I do now?" I asked nervously.

"Come here." Saif said more like ordered.
He shifted a little, make a place beside him. I don't know what to do or say so I just stand there looking at my hands, clasping them together.

"What are you looking at? Lie down beside me and hug me."

What?? What he just said? Was he joking saying that he was feeling cold? I just cluelessly stare at him, not knowing what to do.

"If you hug me then it will make my body warm. So lie down silently. And will you feel comfortable to sleep on the couch? So do what I say."

"But you will get hurt if I will try to hug you." I said meekly.

"You are going to hug me not going to punch me." He sound so irritated , better not argue anymore.
I didn't say anything more just lie down but I don't have the courage to hug him.

"Hug me. What happen?" Saif said looking at me.

Slowly I place my hand around his waist and got a little bit closer to him but he shifted more close to me and place his face into the crook of my neck. I feel like he is sniffing my scent.
I stiffened for sometime and close my eyes, trying to get relaxed. My dress generously soaked up the comfortable burning heat from his body. Making me feel like it's not him who needs warmth but me. On the other hand my heart is thumping loudly. And then he decided to add some more torture to my already fast pounding heart.
He rubbed his nose on my neck and then started to travel it to my earlobe, artfully caressing it with his breath.

He can't hug me as his left hand is injured and he is lying on his right arm. So I am the one hugging him. His playful tantalising tactics in a normal hug made my hold tighten around his waist. It's not like that we never hugged each other, in my sleepy condition I also hugged him back many times whenever he had hugged me but now I am hugging him like this and him just placing his head in my neck and the artfully show he is displaying to my body with his breath is new for me, a totally new sensation.

He shows that he is angry with me, then what is all these? It's a sweet trouble, he is making me pay for my curiosity.

"Good night wifey." All of a sudden he remove his head and wish me good night huskily.

"Good....ni...night." I wished back, stammering and close my eyes tightly to calm down my racing heart.

There is no need to do all this but he did this to me. He artfully played round, teased me, tempted me..... making my heart and body seek for him.

________________

He is really taking advantages of his situation as now I need to make him wear his shirt.

Was last night not enough that he is ready to torment my heart again??
Ammi was about to help him in wearing his shirt after feeding him breakfast with her hand but his devil friends Nishat, Hamza and Rafael bhai they said that I can do that. Now what can I do other then helping him?

"Come out from your dream land and help me." Saif is still acting all angry but I know he is not at all angry with me.
But I think he should be angry with me. After all he is in this situation because of me.

Going close to him, with shivering hands I started to open his shirt buttons.
What a drama?? A wife needs to be this much shy just to change his husband's shirt??

Every now and then my fingers would accidentally touch his skin, making my heart's beats more faster. Burning the skin of my fingers.

"Open your eyes." No...I am not going to open my eyes.

"Open your eyes, Mayesha." Now he doesn't sound sweet like before, it's seems like a order.

I never knew that he got such a good body. I used to feel his six pack abs when ever he hugged me but seeing his abs in front of my eyes...I totally feel awestruck.

"Wanna touch?" Saif asked smirking.

"Yeah... what?? No...no." I replied swallowing. I am blushing too much because of this player. Why are you being a play boy??

After helping him,I just couldn't stay there anymore and run out from the room. It feel so hot there. My heart is still beating crazily.

Never knew that earning his forgiveness will be this much hard. Not a normal forgiveness but a playful forgiveness.

* * * *

Guys. How are you all? I hope you guys liked the chapter.

I will update the next chapter little late. Sorry.
Stay safe and healthy. Bye.☺️☺️