Y/n profile + A/n

Name: Y/n Zoldyck

Age: 22

Hair: white 

eye: blue 

Hair length: long  

(Not my image i found it on google and you look like the long hair fem! Killua)

Personality: Very chill, very childish but is very sharp. She is initially very confident about her own abilities, cheeky, cheerful, and full of mischievous ideas. She can be quite rude to others, mostly strangers and older people. She is most commonly known for having a sweet tooth; she loves everything sweet and spent almost 200 million yen on snacks. Her favorite snack is chocolate, specifically Chocolate Balls and Chocolate Robots. She always eats snacks with Rampo. She is very quick to analyze the situation. However, she is ruthlessness and aptitude in killing show the other side of her—deadly, violent, and bloodthirsty. This side fades as she spends more time with the people she cares about, although she is still unafraid to threaten or kill anyone who attacks her or the people she cares about. Conflicting with Y/n's predisposal to kill is her unyielding loyalty to her friends and natural kindness. She often suffers immensely in her attempts to help her friends without a single complaint. She puts others before herself without being concerned about her own health or even her life. 

Ability: Electrification 

Her ability is to manipulate and generate electricity. The only drawback with is that that she needs to recharge it from time to time.

(This part is not her ability) Assassination art 

She also has Superhuman speed or what she likes to call is Godspeed.

She also has rhythm echo which is a motion that creates an afterimage of the body through a varying cadence of steps. There is a total absence of noise during the movement and multiple phantoms making it difficult for the target to locate the user.

She also has very sharp nail that are sharper that a knife.

Likes: Choco robots, chocolate , fashion, her best friend, skateboard , Video games , her yoyo (Which is of 5kg and she uses it as a weapon)  ADA, Port  Mafia (Your likes)

Dislikes: Bugs, Someone hurting her friends, Mori (Your dislikes)

Y/n's Skateboard:

OR

(Sorry of the bad photo)A/n: Hey guys soo in this Y/n will be like killua and karma and a bit of gojo so that it could go with the plot and a bit ooc

A/n: Hey guys soo in this Y/n will be like killua and karma and a bit of gojo so that it could go with the plot and a bit ooc. Sorry but English is not my first language so please don't mind the mistakes
Hope you enjoy this book
Stay tune for the next parts...

 Sorry but English is not my first language so please don't mind the mistakesHope you enjoy this book Stay tune for the next parts