Chapter 50

ONE DAY BEFORE THEY LEAVE FOR THE UK

CLAIRE'S POV

"How was school?" Clay asked as I walked through the front door

"It was good, I have a big test tomorrow so I need to study ALL night if I'm going to pass"

"Remember that you need to pack today for the trip." He reminded me

"Yep," I said

I walked into my room and sat at my desk. The desk was full of makeup and trash so I spent a few minutes cleaning that up. Once that was done, I pulled out all of my books and set them onto the desk.

TIME SKIP

I check the time and saw that it was already 10:00. I sighed and closed some of my books. I realized that I haven't checked Twitter in a while so I pulled out my phone and opened the app.

I decided to check to see if there is anything
on me and sure enough, there was. Some people even found my I Instagram and started commenting on my posts.

"Why would ranboo even know her?"

"She's pretty😍😍"

"She probably only knows ranboo because she wants his money.

"Lol she looks like a gold digger"

"Came here from ranboo. She has a really nice fashion sense but the outfits either make her look like a slut or just fat"

"She seems like a nice person why is everyone hating on her?"

I smiled at the last comment. Patches walked into my room and hopped onto my bed.

"Huh?" I said. Patches was never my best friend. She probably hung out with Mark more than she ever hung out with me. I smiled and started to pet her.

She purred lousy as I got up to go change and get ready for bed. I wasn't that tired yet so I decided to go up to the roof. I grabbed my sweater and slipped it on.

I climbed out the window and sat cross legged on the roof. Patches being the sneaky little rascal she is, had snuck up with me and sat on my lap.

"You can't be up here, it's not safe for you," I said

"Mew!" She responded.

"Ok fine you can stay" I sighed

My eyes started to close and soon I was fast asleep.

A/N: chapters 50 pog. Thank y'all so much for 12k so pog mate.