Chapter 31

CLAIRE'S POV

I was in the living room making myself some ramen for lunch. Normally I was supposed to be in school by now but we had the day off. Mark was supposed to have his first day of school tomorrow to I was supposed to help him get ready.

I had offered to go back to school shopping with him but he said later. I poured my ramen into a bowl and went to go eat in the living room. I sat down on the couch and started to text Niki.

Niki ❤️❤️❤️

Hey

Heyyy
What's up?

I'm just bored

Makes more sense now
Anyways how cheerleading going?

It's good
Mark is going to school tomorrow

Oh?
You never told me this 😢

I'm sowy 😢

It's fine but tell me everything.

My fingers are gonna hurt if I type
it all out so can we FaceTime?

Sure

Ok just gimme one sec to do my
hair and makeup

Bish just call me already

I laughed and hit the FaceTime button. She picked up after a few rings. Niki's face popped up on the screen and I smiled.

"Ok so tell me everything and if you leave anything out I'm going to bring you all the way here just so I cal kick you back to America"

"Yes ma'am."

I explained everything that happened in the past few days, I told her about how we went to Starbucks after practice and how he gave me his jacket. I told her about how Clay signed him up for school and a lot of other stuff.

"But may I remind our that he has been here for a maximum of three days so I do not have a lot of things to tell you."

"Mhm yeah just try to call me every other day"

"I'll try"

"Ok good. I need to go now so I'll talk to you later. Love yah mwah"

"Love you too, bye"

I hung up the phone and turned on the tv. I sat there for about twenty minutes.

"Claire!" Clay said walking to the doorway

"Ah!" I said. As an effect of him scaring me, I spilled boiling hot ramen onto my lap. ". Ow ow ow!" I yelled putting the bowl on the table.

"Oh sorry Claire, I'll go grab napkins" Clay ran into the kitchen and grabbed some paper towels.

"What is it?" I asked still drying myself off

"That can wait, go change though. You have some stuff on your shirt"

"Oh wow! I didn't notice this stain of when I spilt boiling soup on my lap! Thank you so much for reminding, I totally forgot!" I said sarcastically marching up the stairs and into my room.

I slipped on a cute skirt and long sleeve top, it was cold outside so I put on some leggings under the skirt.

I looked in the mirror and smiled at the combo

I looked in the mirror and smiled at the combo. I took my Old clothes and threw them into the washing machine.

I had nothing to do so I decide to go bother Mark.

"Hey dude" I said walking into his room

I stopped dead in my tracks when I heard him say "Claire I'm streaming!"

A/N: sorry for the cliff hanger but I'm tired. This chapter was kind of a filler but whatever.