Chapter 35

MARK'S POV

I had packed all of my bags yesterday so I didn't need to rush in the morning. We were going to be taking Claire's car so that we could both go.

I walked downstairs and saw Clay cooking something. Claire was sitting at the table on her phone.

"Morning Mark, you ready for you first day of school?" Clay asked. Claire looked up from her phone and smiled.

"You ready for your first day, Mr. boo?" She asked.

"Yeah, kind of" I shrugged

Clay handed me a plate a put a pancake on it. I thanked him and started eating.

"Claire?" I asked

"Yeah?"

"Have you checked online to see if there is anything about what happened yesterday?"

"No but I can check right now"

"Wait, what happened yesterday?" Clay asked looking very confused.

"Well, I was streaming with face cam, and Claire didn't know so she walking into the room. She didn't say much except hello but they did see part of her face" I explained

"Oh this is bad," Clay said shaking his head.

"Wait why?" Claire asked

"If they saw Claire's face then they of course already watch you. So if any of the kids at school recognize your face or something, they they can kind of guess that the person next to you is the Ranboo. And of course her will not be wearing his glasses and mask but if he did that would just raise suspicions!" Clay rambled.

"What if we just stay away from each other for the first few days?" Claire suggested

"But you guys have all the same classes. If you had told me about this earlier then I could have changed that"

"What if Claire wears fake glasses and says that she has just been wearing contacts for the past week or two?" I suggested

"Will glasses really help?" Clay asked me

"Well, it's our best bet"

"I do remember having fake glasses for a costume that I wore last year for Halloween" Claire said. "I'll go grab them"

She stood up and went to her room. After a few minutes she came back with a pair that looked like this,

 After a few minutes she came back with a pair that looked like this,

"Will these work?" She asked

"Yeah, that'll do for now. Wait, can you put your hair into a ponytail?" I asked

"Yeah sure," she said. She took a hair tie from her wrist and made a high ponytail.

When she looked back up and put the glasses on I froze. I don't know why but she looked beautiful when she did this. I felt and blush on my face and turned away.

"Yep, that's good. We should, uh- We should get going now," I said as I grabbed my bag and walked out

A/N: this was kind of a filler but whatever, also thank you for 2k!!!! That is so pog.