Chapter 28

MARK'S POV

I sat down on the bleachers of Claire's school gym. A bunch of girls were gathering in the center and just chatting. A girl walked inside and all the girls spread out on the gym floor. The girl set something down on the floor before yelling a command. Claire walked up in the front row closest to the girl.

Music started and they started their routine. I went on my phone for a while until the music stopped. When I looked up Claire was standing on top of a few girls.

"Wha-" I said to myself before feeling another presence next to me.

I turned my head and saw a guy sit a next to me. Why is it always the case that someone just needs to sit next to me? I asked myself

"Hi," the guy said next to me

"Hey" I said dryly

"I'm Chase by the way,"

"Mark"

"Do you go here? I've never seen you before," he asked

"No I just moved here today. My friend Claire asked me to come watch so I did." I said

"Oh, you know Claire?" He asked

I didn't want to give it away that we lived together so I came up with an excuse.

"Yeah I'm friends with her brother" I said

"I didn't know she had a brother," he said

"Well she does, so"

"Guess we haven't known each other long enough for her to tell me" he laughed rubbing his neck

"Mhm," that was his cue to shut up because I didn't want to talk to him. I turned back to my phone and waited till practice was over

CHASE'S POV

Honestly, I didn't like this guy. I'm honestly kind of jealous that Claire didn't tell me she had a brother. She would have told me at some point right? Yeah, she would.

I shook all the bad thoughts out of my head and continued to watch practice. Claire was doing all of these cool flips in midair. She looked like a goddess gracefully floating in the air.

She was honestly really pretty. I made a promise in my mind that someday I would make her mine. But I think that Mark might be an issue. I couldn't honestly hate the guy because I don't really know him.

I reverted my eyes back to Claire, she was now doing some flips on the ground. I could see why the was added into the cheer squad. The girls were going to be preforming at the football game next Saturday evening. I was on the football team so it's a match made in heaven.

I only came to watch Claire so I started packing up my things before leaving the gym.

Claire was mine, and nothing is getting in my way.

A/N: it is 1:00 am where I am but I can't sleep so I did the only logical thing I could think of, writing a chapter and taking up more time then I was originally going to : D. And thank you so much for 500 views, that is insane!

Pinky promise  Ranboo x Fem OCजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें