Chapter 34

CLAY'S POV

I walked through the park, phone in hand. It was really nice day outside, in the seventies. I was supposed to stream later today to raise money for the fundraiser. Wilbur had already gotten a few hundred dollars but that wasn't nearly enough. it had rained overnight so the ground was really slippery. I was careful, but I still managed to fall.

"aw shit," I said, my phone had fallen into a puddle when I slipped. Now, both my clothes and phone were wet.

"hey, do you need help?" a guy said reaching his hand out. I accepted the gesture and took his hand as he helped me up.

"Oh, your phone-" I said pointing to it in the puddle

"Oh right," I grabbed it off the ground

"I'm Luke by the way" he said

"I'm Clay," I looked a Luke. He had dark brown hair with red streaks in it, he was wearing a white sweater with a checkered flannel on top.

He looked great compared to me

He looked great compared to me. My hair was soaked, my originally grey clothes now looked black. Luke reached into the duffel bag he was carrying and pulled out a blue towel and handed it to me.

"I just came back from the gym and I brought an extra. Don't worry, it's clean." He said

"Thank you so much, this means a lot" I thanked him

"Yeah you seem like a pretty cool dude, can I get you're number so we can hangout sometime?" He asked

I smiled at his question and nodded yes. I draped the towel over my shoulder before he handed me his phone and I put my number in. I changed the contact name to Clay and handed it back.

"Thanks, I should really get going now, have a good day man" he smiled as he waved and walked away. I waved back. That was an interesting experience.

"Oh," I said as I realized I kept his towel. Eh, I'll just return it next time we meet.

I guess I made a friend

A/N: Oh... My... Gosh. We hit 1k!!! Hand reveal is coming soon 😁