Chapter 7

A/N: btw the reason I always put flowers at the title page is because they are pretty and I'm too lazy to find anything else.

We saw Clay's car pull up next to us. He explained the plan one more time.

"Got it?" We all nodded "Wait, Claire, Don't you have an Instagram?"

"Ya, Why?"

"Do you have a large number of followers?"

"Kind of, yeah"

"Did you bring a sweater?"

"No"

"Do you have one in your car?"

"Stop interrogating me and no. It's the middle of June why would I have one?" A/N: see what I did there? ;)

"Does anyone have  a sweater that Claire can borrow?"

"I do but it might be a little big on her," Mark said quietly

"Just give it to her I don't want ANYONE to recognize her, it would throw off the entire plan," Clay said

Mark took off his hoodie and handed it to me

I Quickly put the hoodie on and everyone laughed at how small I was compared to the sweater. I blushed but hid it as I put the hood on.

"So who am I going with first?"

"Go with Mark while I get everyone's things ready" Clay said while walking toward his car and opening the trunk and grabbing a bag. "Mark here is your bag, you should find your mask and glasses in there but don't put it on until you get there we can't risk any crazy fans ripping you glasses and mask off and showing everyone what you look like"

"Will do boss"

"Don't ever call me that again"

"Ok"

"Anyways, You guys ready?" Clay said closing the trunk of his car

"Yep"

"Alright go now, you still need to go with everyone else"

We started walking towards the building. We turned the corner and I noticed the there was a crowd in front of the building. I stoped dead in my tracks. I've never had a good relationship with crowds, One time when I was about seven years old I got lost in a crowd and couldn't find my parents for over two hours.

I had went to the security guards to ask them to help find my parents We looked for another hour and I got very worried. We found them stuck in an elevator a few hours after that and got reunited. Just the thought of being lost ina crowd again made me want to break down into tears. Mark must've noticed because he walked back over to me and looped his hand in mine.

"C'mon lets go. We can enter through the backdoor so we don't need to go through the crowd" He said leading the way.

we entered through the back door and showed the guards our id before heading to backstage and showing it once again to another pair of security guards. I was sad to haveto let go of his hand. We waved goodbye and I walked out of the building again. I quickly walked to Mark and pecked him on the cheek. I ran away before he could say anything. I took one last look at Mark and went on my way.

I walked back to where we were going to meet up. Clay said that I was to go with Niki next. I grabbed her arm and pulled her towards the building

"So, what did you and Mark talk about?" She said wriggling her eye brows

"I- um we... I,"

"Spill it!" Niki said looking me dead in the eyes

"Well, you know how I'm not good with crowds?"

"mhm"

"He kind of held my hand when he saw I didn't like them and then we held hands the rest of the walk there and when I was about to leave I kissed him" I buried my head in my hands out of sheer embarrassment. "It was only on the cheek so don't get any idea's Niki

"YOU LIKE HIM!" She yelled. I put my hand over her mouth

"SHUT UP" I hissed at her. She ranted about how she could tell from the day she saw us two together and how everyone else knew.

"They what?!?!?" I asked

"Ya, everyone could easily tell. Even Clay knew it too. I even over heard Mark telling tommy and wiblur that he kind of liked you too"

I stood still for a few seconds in shock. "Ok that part, I don't belive"

"Ok but don't be surprised when you find out"

"Let's just hurry up and get there, I have a like six more people I need to bring and my legs are starting to hurt." We sped walked all the way there. I dropped off niki and waved goodbye. The entire walk back I thought of what she said

A/N: I might have different parts to this chapter because it would become incredibly long to write everyone's part in one