Chapter 20 - What just happened?

Start from the beginning

“Mm baby yeah” that was Alex… then I heard a slap and some giggling followed by another moan. Oh that’s it! I climbed out of my bunk to see Zack, Matt and Rian doing the same. We all had the same idea. I ripped Alex’s bunk curtain open and started to yell

“The Last thing I need to wake up to is you guys loudly fucking!” I yelled at them,

“Whatever do you mean Jacky?” Aj asked and I opened my eyes to see they were both sitting it the bunk… fully clothed … playing cards?

“What are you guys doing?” I asked confused

“Playing cards… why what did you think?” Alex asked

“What was with the moaning and what not?” I asked

“Oh right we just thought it was time for you guys to wake up and thought this way would be funny” Aj confessed

“You guys a bloody jerks” I told them and crossed my arms

“Oh Jacky! You can’t be mad at me!” Aj Climbed out of the bunk and sweetly kissed me on the cheek

“Your right…” I said “By the way your pretty good at making that sound real” I told her

“Oh don’t worry, I’ve been told I’m a lot louder than that when its real” Aj said with a wink before strutting off the now stopped bus.

“I think your girlfriend may have just scarred me for life” I told Alex

“She does that” Alex said winking before going to the front of the bus. Now I’m pretty sure I didn’t want to no what Alex was referring to.

March 8th – 2012

(Amberleys P.O.V)

It was so fun playing tricks on those boys; even though now they said, I can’t sleep on their bus for the next fortnight… oh well. It was worth it. Josh and I hung out a lot, I missed just hanging with him.

“So How’s Alex?” Josh asked, we were sitting backstage and the venue in Winnipeg waiting for sound check. We were over halfway through the tour now.

“He’s good” I said simply

“I’m happy you found him, you seem happier than I’ve ever seen you” Josh stated

“Thanks josh” I said snuggling up to his side. Josh was one of my best friends, even though we had a little thing I was happy that we could go back to just being friends. However I do sometimes wonder what would have happened between us if I hadn’t have called it off… no. Wait. Don’t think like that. I have Alex. I can’t think about the past like that.

------------------

The tour continued just like any other except this tour I could feel myself getting sad about it ending… this was by far the best tour I’ve been on. Tonight was the last show, we were in Toronto, and after tonight all the guys had a massive interview on MUCH, then it would be the end of tour. I was getting dressed for today, I decided on Smart but hot and casual at the same time. So I went with some extra tight black skinny jeans, with my black pumps deep purple tight fitting top. I was going to wear a jumper because it was still cold, but decided against it because Alex took back his Mickey jumper and I wanted to make him feel bad. I made my way into the venue to make sure everything was set up.