Chapter 7

Alice's pov:
Everyone started packing after they found out that we're going to Italy. I was really excited because my father is from Italy and currently is working there. The next day we got to the airport where a jet was waiting for us.

The jet from the inside:"Wow that's so beautiful" Addison said "I know right" i said to her

"Wow that's so beautiful" Addison said "I know right" i said to her. "Baby in which city in Italy are we going exactly?" I asked Jayden "Rome why?" he said "Yes my father works and lives there so maybe i will surprise him" i said happy and playful. After a 13 hour flight we're finally in Italy.

We went to a another even bigger mansion then that one in California.

The mansion in Italy:
"This mansion is huge" i said. We walked in maids came and and asked "Mr. Anderson where do you want this two girls and the boys luggages?" "The blue one in my room. The purple one in Jackson's room and the black in Mia's room" he said to them "As you wish sir" they said took the luggages away .

Then a man walked in "Sir you're here" the man said "Dad!?!" I said in shook and started running towards him. "My little princess what are you doing here?" he asked me "I'm here with my boyfriend" "Wait you mean Mr. Jayden?" he said confused "Yes" i answered him.

"Oh so this is why you're mother won't tell me who is your boyfriend" he said realizing everything. "Wait mom told i have boyfriend?" "Yeah".
"Well you said you're going to surprise your dad and you did it love" Jayden said. "Yes i did but i didn't know he worked for you".

"Well now you know" he said to me. Then I asked a maid where was Jayden's room and she showed me where was it. After i walked in the room I rubbed towards a door and luckily it was the bathroom. I throw up. I wondered why.

Then I cleaned up everything and my face and went to find Addison. Then I found her in the living room alone. "Hey girl" i said to her "Hey" she said to me. "I have a question" "Yes what is it?" "Do you have the pregnancy test?" "Yes i do why?" "I think that i'm pregnant" "Omg" "But i'm not sure".

Then we went to Jackson's room cause her luggage was there. Thank God no one was there. She handed me the box with pregnancy test and checked if someone was in the bathroom and i walked in. After a few minutes the test was positive.

 After a few minutes the test was positive

The test:
I was in shock. "Alice is everything ok?" Addison said as she walked in seeing me cry. "It's positive how am I going to tell Jayden? What if he doesn't want the kid" "Girl chill first i know that he will want the child and second why don't you tell him when get back in California. Jackson said that we will be back in a month".

"Okay" i said to her and then Jackson walked in. "Is that pregnancy test? Wait Alice are you pregnant?" "Yes i'm but please don't tell anyone even Jayden i will tell him when we get back in California" "Ok whatever you want and congrats" "Thank you so much" "Anything" Jackson said as last.

We walked outside of the bathroom and i make my way to our room hiding the pregnancy test so no one can see it. When i walked in Jayden wasn't there. I really fast hide the test. I went down stairs to the kitchen cause it was time for dinner. We ate the dinner and i went to the back yard.

I sat on a swing and started thinking how i'm going to tell Jayden that i'm pregnant. Then mom (Mrs.Anderson) came to me. "Are you ok sweetheart you seem kinda down?" "Yes i'm but there is something that bothers me" "What is it?" she asked.

"I - i'm pregnant and i don't how I'm going to tell Jayden when we get back in California" "Wait your pregnant?" "Yes i'm i just found out" "Don't worry so much about how you're going to tell him" "But what if he doesn't want the kid?" "I'm pretty sure that he will want the kid"

"And how are you so sure?" i asked her "Well because back then when he was teenager he always was saying that he wants a child and i'm sure that he still wants kid" she said as she hugged me and walked inside. After few minutes i went back to Jayden's room. He still wasn't there i guess he had a bit of work because he didn't came to eat dinner.

Jayden's pov:
I have been working sense we came. I didn't had dinner because i was to busy . My father was helping most of the time. Now the time was 12:50am i should go to sleep. I went to my room. I saw that Alice was asleep. I changed my clothes and went to sleep. The next day i woke up before Alice went to take a quick shower.

I went downstairs and eat my breakfast then again in the office again. Few hours later my father came "You're came here early if i can guess" "Yes i did" "Why don't you let me do some work and you spend so time with your girlfriend?".

"Ok but are you sure you can do everything alone?" "Yes and but i need help i will call your brother" he said and walked outside the office. I went to the back yard to see that Alice is there sitting on one of the swings where me and my siblings used to play.

"Hey love" i said to her and she turned around to see me "hi sweetie how are you?" she asked me "I'm fine what about you?" "I'm fine too" she replied. I sit on the swing next to her and talked for hours until one of the maids told us to come inside and eat dinner.

Hello! I hope you enjoyed chapter 7! See you in chapter 8 🤍!!!

Fall in love with the Mafia bossOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara