Chapter 1

Alice's pov:
"Alice wake up!!!" I heard my mother screaming and I woke up. I got up from bed, changed my clothes and went in the kitchen to have breakfast.

"Good morning mom""Good morning sweetie". I ate my breakfast and mom dove me to school."Bye mom" I said while leaving the car "Bye sweetheart have nice day at school". I walked inside the school and went straight to my classroom.

At lunch time I went to sit next my best friend Addison."Hi bestie" I said to her "Hi girl" she says to me. We talked while eating our lunch."Do you guys want to come later with me to the new Italian caffé that just open?" she asks me "Sure" I replied to her.

Addison's pov:
School ended and Alice called her mom to tell her that we will go to the Italian caffé. After her call ended we went there and it was so beautiful.
Minutes later a waiter came to us."What would like to order miss?" he ask me "I want a cappuccino" "Ok and do you want something too" he asked Alice.

"I want only orange juice" "Your orders will come in few minutes" he says as he walks away from us. Minutes past and they give us our orders. I drink my cappuccino slowly while Alice was drinking her juice.

Alice's pov:
We have been in the caffé for almost hour until five men with masks broke into the caffé. They had guns in their hands."Everybody don't move or you will get shoted. As for the cashier you give us the money" one of the men said with his deep serious voice.The cashier open the cash register and give the money to one of the men.

Minutes before they left the same man that from before whispered something to two of them. Then they to came to me and my friend pit a towel to our faces. Everything become blurry after that the last thing i remember that i fainted.

No one's pov:
After Alice and Addison fainted the two men who put towels on their faces grabbed them and all of the left the caffé. They all got inside of a limousine. After half an hour ride they got to a mansion.

The mansion:Two of the men took the girls and put them in different bedrooms

The mansion:
Two of the men took the girls and put them in different bedrooms.

The next day Alice woke up and started wondering where she is."Oh your finally awake" a man that was inside the room said. "Who are you?" Alice asked"I'm Jackson Anderson" "A-anderson"Alice stutter " Anderson like from the mafia family Anderson"

"Yup" "Am i in danger did I do something wrong?" she asked while she was in panic. "No your not well while you're not making my twin brother angry" "You have a twin brother?" "Yes I do and I also have and younger sister" "Wait is Addison ok?" "You mean the other girl right"

"Yes" "Then yes she is ok" "Also I have a question?" "Ok ask away" "Is your friend single?" "Yes she is why are you asking?" "She kinda cute so I might try win her heart" "Good luck with that she rejected everybody who tried to date her" "Thanks and you have clothes in the closet if you want to change" "Ok" Alice replied to him and he left the room.

Jackson's pov:
"Ok" she said to me and left her room. I went to see if her friend Addison is awake. When I walked in the room I saw that Addison was gone. Seconds later she came out of the closet. I looked at her and I could feel that my cheeks are red. "Who are you!?! What do you want from me?" she asked me".

My name is Jackson and I don't want anything from you expect your phone number" i said while flirting with her. "Uh no i just met you and where is Alice?" "She is in the room next to yours". "Is she awake?" "Yes she is" "Ok I'm going to her no

Addison's pov:
I left my room and knocked on Alice's bedroom door"Come in" I heard from inside and I walked in. I closed the door and started running towards her. I huged her really tightly."You're hugging me really tightly and I can't breathe" "Omg I'm sorry" "It's ok" she said to me "Where are we?" i asked her "We are in the Anderson mansion" "The Anderson as the mafia family Anderson".

"Yup and i had the same reaction when Jackson told me" "Wait you already meet that dude?" "Yes I did he is also really nice" "Ok well do you know who kidnapped us?" "No I forget to ask him". Then we heard a knock on the door. "Come in Alice said and a maid came in.

"Hello girls my name Angelina my boss told me to show you around" " Ok but may we know who is your boss? I asked her "Of course his name is Jayden Anderson" "Is he the twin brother of Jackson?" Addison asked "Indeed he is" she answered to Alice.

No one's pov:
The maid showed them around the mansion. It was already a dinner time when they ended the tour around the mansion."Well that was all girls now go to eat dinner" "Ok and thank you for the tour"Alice said. "It's not problem uh-" "Alice my name is Alice"

"Alice that a part from my job as a maid here" she continued what she was saying and girls went to eat dinner. When the got to the kitchen and sat down on the table Jackson spoke "How was the tour around the mansion" "It was tiring"Addison answered Jackson's question.

Minutes later someone came in the kitchen. "Hey big brothers are does the girls that Jayden and his friends kidnapped?" "Yes they are Mia. Now come and join eating dinner with us" Jackson said to Mia. She sit down one the table the maids put the plates with the food and left. Mia after that spoke "Hey are you two from A class in Angel high school?" "Yes we are" Addison said.

"Oh so this is why look so familiar. I'm from B class" "Really I thought that the mafia family kids get home schooling" Alice said "Well yeah but me Jackson went to school while Jayden didn't want so he don't communicate with other people expect our family,his friends and the other mafia families" " That's enough information about me" Jayden said with serious deep voice.

"Wtf how does he has such of a deep voice. He is kinda hot with this voice? Wait Alice tf are you thinking about!" Alice was thinking. "Wait we also need to go to school Alice" Addison says "You're right".

"Don't worry we told the teachers that you girls moved to another town because of your parents works so you don't need to go to school anymore" Mia said to them. They finished eating their dinner and before they left Jayden spoke"Alice can you come to my room for a second?" "Of course" Alice said and followed him to his room.

That's all from chapter 1.
I will see you in chapter 2 bye!!!😍