Chapter 13

Jayden's pov:
We're finally back in California on the way home. I called my mother so i guess she already told father. We got home and Alice was already waiting for us. "Yay my baby is back" she said and hugged me "Now tell me everything that happened while you were in Italy" she continued.

I told her everything and she looked like a kid that got pony for their birthday. We had dinner and watched a movie in our room. The next we went to the hospital to check the babies. The doctor said that they are ok and are going to be born around the end of June which is great.

We went back home and i went in my office because i had some work. After half an hour i was done and it was dinner. While eating dinner i got a phone call. I picked up the phone and heard a voice 'If you want to see your parents again Jayden Anderson come to this location' he said the location and hanged up.

After dinner i told Jackson everything and we made a plan but this time we needed more people so i called people from the mafias i made mine and they came right away. The next morning i got another call 'If you want to save your parents i will give you two days to for you to collect 100M$ if not i will kill them'.

He hang up the phone again and i got up I dressed up and went to the kitchen to have breakfast. I told Jason that i got another call and what the voice said. We changed a little bit the plan and at midnight we sneaked out of the house and went to the location. It wasn't a warehouse it was a club.

We stopped few meters away from the club and before we went there everyone spread around. One of the guards asked us why am i here because it was private club and i told him that i need to meet their boss. They let me in and i went to his office. I knocked on the door and he said to come in.

Amelia's pov:
Me and my husband were tied to chairs inside of Pierre's office. Then we heard a knock on the door. He said to the person outside to come in. The person walked in and we saw that the person was Jayden. "Ah Jayden you came" he said. "Uncle Pierre are you out of your mind".

"No i'm not why?" "You kidnapped your own sister and brother in - law" "Yes i did and you want to know why?" "Why?" "You and your father killed my best friend Peter" "And what does my mother has to do with that?" "What does she has to do with it? She married your father and not Peter. She broke our promise".

"What promise?" "You see when me and your mother met Peter me and Peter were 8th grade and your mother was 7th grade. Then your mother and Peter started dating. I, Peter and your mother made a promise that they are going to get married. Two years they broke up because she fall in love with your father".

"She was so in love with your father that she forgot the promise. When i tried to remained her about the promise she said that she didn't care about it and that made me mad. So me and Peter made a new mafia that was close to destroy your father's but it didn't work. So now it's your turn the money or your parents life".

He finally finished talking Jayden was so angry but i don't know at who. Me or his uncle? And what money are they talking about?" Jayden started walking towards him and then said "Now!!!" and out of nowhere a lot of men came and pinned Pierre on the floor.

Jackson and Jayden untied us and Jackson showed us the back door where car was waiting for us.

Jackson's pov:
I showed my parents the back door and went back the office. When i got there he was already dead. We cleaned the body and since a part of this mafia was already ours we got and the other part. He wasn't married so mom had to sign for him the next day. We made a funeral but mom somehow wasn't sad like he was her brother.

Our parents went back to Italy but this time with 2 times more security. About me and Jayden we got finally to have some time for our girlfriends. I'm thinking about proposing to Addison but i'm going to wait after my  birthday. We found out that Alice is going to give birth to the babies at the end of June.

No one's pov:
May went pretty fast as well and the half of June. There were two days until the twins birthday so everyone was getting ready. On their birthday they got a surprise party. While giving presents to them Alice said "Jayden we need to get to the hospital now" "Why?" "My water broke".

"Mom what does that mean?" "That means that she's going to give birth" "Oh fuck" Jayden said and grabbed Alice bridle style. He put her in the car and went as fast as could to the hospital. When they got there they immediately got her to the maternity. After half an hour the doctor came out and said "Who is the father?".

"Me" Jayden said "Congratulations your twins and wife are at perfect condition" "Thank you doctor" "No problem that's my job" "Can we see them?" "Sure but only one person can come at time" the doctor said and walked away. Jayden walked in first and got right next to Alice's bed.

"Happy birthday love!" Alice said "Thank you this is the best birthday that I've ever had and our babies are the best present" "What are we going to name them?" Alice asked "What about Gabriella and Christian?" "Perfect".

Hello i hope you liked chapter 13 because chapter 14 is waiting for you! See you in chapter 14👶👶!!!