Chapter 12

Jayden's pov:
I got up from the chair and we went to the living room. When we walked in i saw his girlfriend. She looks familiar. "Hi my name is Emma - Jayden is that you? I haven't seen you since our last mission together" she hugged me and i hugged her back. Then we broke the hug and i looked at Alice.

"Are you jealous?" "What? Me jealous. No." she denied "But what mission are you talking about?" "Oh few years ago while i saw still in Italy i had a mission and my father putted me and Emma as partners" "That's explains everything". We talked for long time until i got a phone call. I picked up and left the room.

It was my father 'Son we have a problem' ' What is it?' 'Someone took important files from one of our computers and i think that someone from the company is the theif' 'Do i need to get back in Italy?' 'Yes you do and bring your brother. And this time leave the girls there because they are going to be in danger here. Especially Alice because she's pregnant'.

'Ok father i'm going to tell them and we will be there in two days' i said and hang up the phone. I got back to the living room and Alice spoke "Who was it?" "My father i have some work at Italy but this time you and the girls can't come. It's too dangerous for you" "Aww ok" she said sad.

"Don't worry it won't take long" "Really?" "Yeah" i said and kissed her. "So what is the work?" Emma asked" Someone took important files from the company and father thinks that the theif is from inside the company" "Well this is bad" "I know" "When are you going?" "Tomorrow night".

No one's pov:
It was 5pm and Emma and Andrew went back home. Jayden told Jackson and they packed their things. The next day at 6:30pm and they went to the airport where a jet was waiting for them. Meanwhile Alice was having a dinner and movie night with the girls.

"The movie ended do you want to play something?" Mia asked "Sure let's play truth or dare" Addison said "Ok" Mia and Alice agreed. They played the game for couple of hours and got sleepy. They went to their room and fall asleep.

Jackson's pov:
We have few more hours left until we get to Italy. I've notice that Jayden is worried. I mean Alice is pregnant and he has no idea how she is. And i don't dare to call Addison because she may be sleeping right now. I went to him and said "Hey don't worry she will be ok" "How are you so sure?".

"I'm sure because she is really strong and there are like hundred guards around and inside of the house" "I really put that much guards?" "Yes you did" "Put that's not the point. You don't need to worry that much" "I know but with thought that she is pregnant is driving me insane that much that makes me worry a lot" he said.

After that we didn't talk much. When we arrived at the airport we went to our warehouse. Our mother welcomed us in. We had some food from hers. I love when she cook. Her food is the best. Put let's get to the actual point. The next day after we were in Italy we went to the company to see what's the problem.

We got there and decided to check the cameras. We checked them and we find out that the last person who was on the computer with files was our father's best friend. His name is Peter Russo. He is the third most powerful mafia boss after The Jefferson mafia and us.

He and our father were friends since childhood and when we find out that it was him that left our father heart broken. So for payback at the same night we invited him over to one of our father's clubs so we can kill him. Before he came and we said the plan for last time.

"So i say the plan for last time. I'm going to great him in and we are going to be in my office. Minutes later after we go in Jayden you're going poison his drink and give it one of barman's and tell him to go in my office and give it to Russo. Understand?" "Yes father" me and Jayden said at the same time.

Aiden's pov:
Me and my sons said the plan for last time and my 'friend' finally came. I welcomed him in and we went to the office. Minutes later as planned a barman came in my office and left a drink for Peter. He started drinking it slowly and he said "I don't sell well" and fainted. I checked his pulse and his heart didn't beat.

The next day i went to his house and told his wife that someone from my barmans poisoned his drink. And i give her a paper that she need to sign. The paper was that she agrees that his husband's mafia is now legally mine. She was so sad but at his funeral she came with another man and it wasn't her brother. 

A day after the funeral we got our files back and checked if he gave them to someone else. Thanks God he didn't. The boys went back to California i don't know if they got there or not Amelia is going to tell me when they got there.

Alice's pov:
The boys are almost in California and i can't wait to see Jayden and to tell me what happened. Meanwhile when they were gone me and the girls did a lot thing and by a lot i mean A LOT. We went to stores and bought a lot of clothes for the babies even though we have enough.

Ordered things and we pay them with Jayden's and Jackson's cards. Let's hope that they don't get mad. We invited girls from our school that we didn't hate and had girls night. Talked about boys and ect.

Sadly chapter 12 ended but chapter 13 is waiting for you!!! See you in chapter 13😝!!!