Chapter 11

No one's pov:
It's been days since they got Mia back. It was two days before Alice's birthday and everyone was getting ready because they were going to Hawaii. Jayden was really nervous because he had to propose to her. He didn't knew what her answer would be. On the next day they got to Jayden's jet and went to Hawaii.

When they got there a limosine was already waiting for them. They went to the newest Anderson warehouse. It was an early gift for Alice from Jayden's parents. She was really surprised because they made it exactly the style she like. She thanked them and they had dinner because it was late when they got there.

The next day Alice and Addison went to one of the malls and bought some things as distraction to Alice while the others are decorating because it's her birthday. When they got back it was really dark. Alice turned on the light and everyone came out of their hiding spot .

"Happy Birthday Alice" everyone said to her and they bring the cake. They turned off the lights again and she blow the candles and they turned lights on. They gave her their gifts and now it was Jayden's turn to give to her his present. Mia told Alice to close her eyes and she did it.

Jayden got one of his knees. He opened the little box with ring and said "Open your eyes" she opened her eyes and was in shock. "Will you marry me?" he asked her "Yes a million times yes" she said and he put the ring on her finger and they kiss. After that they ate dinner and cake and went to bed.

They spend weekend in Hawaii and went back home. Alice and Jayden went to the hospital to check how are the babies. Luckily they were alright. When they got back home Alice went to talk with the girls and Jayden went to do some work.

Jayden's pov:
We got home and i went to do some work. Hours later i got a call from a friend 'Hey Jayden how are you bro?' 'Im fine Andrew. What about you?' ' I'm doing great. I wanted to ask if you want to hang out in one of your clubs?' 'Sorry i can't. I have work in my office and i need to take care of my pregnant wife.'

' Wait you're married?' 'Not yet. We will wait for the babies to be born and then we will marry' 'Well congratulations who is the lucky lady? Is she from one of your clubs?' 'No she is from my sister's school. The girl is the same age as my sister' 'Nice well then if you can't come to hang out in your club can i come to visit you tomorrow and meet your wife'.

'Sure why not. Oh i'm not in Italy anymore. I'm back in California' 'Ok i'm also in California. Bye for now' 'Bye' i said and hang up the phone.
I went back home and had dinner then i went to bed. The next day i woke up pretty early and got ready. I didn't left the house because Andrew didn't tell me what time he's coming.

It 10:28am i heard the door bell. One of my maids opened the door and let Andrew in. He walked to the living room and said "Hi Jayden how are you?" "I'm good" "So where is your wife?" he asked "She is in the kitchen. I'm going to call" "Ok"  "Alice come here you need to meet someone".

Andrew's pov:
Did he just said Alice. Let's hope that she is my cousin. I haven't seen her in long time. Then she walked in. It was her "Alice?!" "Andrew" she said and i runed towards her. "Cousin how are you?" she said "I'm good what about you?" I'm perfectly fine" "Jayden when you said you had wife i didn't think that she would be my cousin".

"Well and i didn't know that you were cousin and when we got my parents house in Italy i found out that one of my bodyguards is her father" "Wait this is where uncle works?" "Yes i was surprised too". After few hours of talking i remembered something "Alice when you came here i forgot to ask you with how many kids are you pregnant?".

"Two. Boy and girl" "Yes i'm going to have a little princess and prince" i said playful "You're 22 years old and still act like 5 year old" "Hey that's not true" i said. She laughed and then her face went from happy to looking like she was kicked in the stomach. I guess one of the babies kicked her.

"Ow" she said. "Are you ok?" Jayden asked her "Yes just one of the babies kicked me a little bit to hard". I look at my watch and said "7:39pm. Guys i should go or my girlfriend is going to be mad". I stand up and Alice spoke "You have a girlfriend?" "Yes, i do". "Can i meet her?" "Is it ok if i bring her tomorrow?" "It's ok" Jayden said.

They both stand up and Alice hugged me and i went home.

Alice's pov:
I hugged him and he went home. It was nice to see him again. All the time until it was time for bed i wouldn't stop thinking who his girlfriend is . I'm pretty happy that he found someone who love him. The next day Jayden wok me up and helped me to get ready.

Around 10am i heard the door bell and a maid opened the door. It was Andrew and a girl. She looked so pretty. "Hi Andrew is this your girlfriend?" "Hey Alice and yeah that's her." "Hi my name is Emma nice to meet you" "Hi Emma. I'm Alice Andrew's cousin".

"Is this mansion yours?" she asked me "No. This is my fiance's mansion" "You have a fiance?" "Yes. I will call him now" and i got up from the sofa and went to call him. "Jayden come meet Andrew's girlfriend she is so nice" "Ok love" he said and he got up from the chair.

Hiiiii! Do you like my book until now? I hope you do! See you in chapter 12💜!!!