Chapter 14

Alice's pov:
It has been two days and me and the babies are finally free to go home. When we got there we went to their room and put them to sleep. I went to my room because i was really tired. Hours later i heard the babies crying. I slowly opened the door and saw that Jayden already calmed them down.

It was so cute. The way he was holding them both and sleeping on the chair.

Pretend that he is sleeping on a chair and there is one more baby:I slowly closed the door and went downstairs to eat

I slowly closed the door and went downstairs to eat. The doctor told me that I should eat more fruits, vegetables and ect. One of the maids bringed me a vegetable salad and homemade orange juice.

I finished eating and went back to my room. I took a quick shower and went to look for Addison. I couldn't find her or Jackson so i asked Mia and she said that they went on date. It's sooooo boring without Addison. I went back to our room and saw Jayden laying on the bed watching TV.

I lay down next to him and hug him from the side. "Is my baby tired?" he asked me "No. I want cuddles" i said to him "Ok" he said and stopped watching and we started cuddling. We cuddled for few hours until dinner time. We had our dinner.

Addison and Jackson were back. Me and Addison made plans for tomorrow because Jayden and Jackson had to do the work from the mafias they beated. Eventually Jackson is going to be the new boss of Jefferson mafia. And we're going to celebrate in his new club in two days.

No one's pov:
The next day Alice and Addison had breakfast and went to check on Gabriella and Christian. "Omg they are so cute. I wish they were mine" Addison said after the babies fall asleep. "Yeah but they aren't yours. Have you thought about having yours with Jackson. After all you act like your married".

"No i haven't thought and i'm not sure if he wants to have kids." "I'm sure he will want to. And don't forget that since your together you'll move with him in his mansion." Oh yeah i forgot about that" Addison said and they went to her room.

They were picking dresses for tomorrow night at the club.

The dress that Alice picked:

The dress that Addison picked:The next day everyone gets ready and go to Jackson's new club

The next day everyone gets ready and go to Jackson's new club. They got to the club and go to the VIP room in the club. Two strippers walked in the room and started dancing.

Addison and Alice got ready jealous so Jackson told the strippers to go away. The got out of the room and a batman came in. They ordered drinks and the barman walked out. Minutes later with the drinks. All of them got drunk a so they decided to go home. Addison and Jackson went to his new mansion.

Because they were very drunk they did 'it'. Meanwhile Alice and Jayden got home and just went to sleep.

Jayden's pov:
Ugh my head hurts. We got really drunk last night. I turned around to see if Alice was awake but she wasn't there. I sit down on the bed and looked at the night stand and saw note, class of water and a pill. I read the note and it was from Alice. It says that she knew when i wake up my head will hurt so she left me headache pill.

So nice of her side. I took the pill and drinked some water. I got up and did my morning routine. I went to check on my babies but they were gone. I got out of their room and saw a maid "Hey" I tell her "Yes sir is there anything you need?" she said .

"Where are the kids?" "Oh Mrs. Alice took them and said that she's going to her parents house" "Ok" i said to her and she left. I went to the kitchen and eat breakfast. The i got to one of my audies and drove to her parents house.

The Audi he picked:I got to her house and knocked on the door

The Audi he picked:
I got to her house and knocked on the door. Then her mother opened the door "Hello Jayden come in" she said and i walked in "Is Alice here?" i asked "Yes she went to her old room with the kids" "Where is her room?" "Her room is at the end of the hall".

"Ok thank you" "No problem" she said and i went upstairs. I knocked on her door and heard her from inside saying to me to come in. I walked in and she said "Babe what are you doing here?" "I could ask you the same question" .

"I forgot to write in the note that i left that I'm going to mom's house so she can see the babies" "Oh ok but the next time don't forget because i got really worried about you and the kids" "I promise that i won't forget anymore" she said and i went to hug her and my babies.

After 3 hours it was around 4:38pm me and Alice went back home. We had dinner. Now since my brother and his gf doesn't live here it's really quiet. But i also haven't seen my sister in days. She didn't even came to Jackson party and i'm getting worried about her.

After the dinner i called first Felix and luckily he answered 'Hey Jayden is there anything you need?' 'I don't know where Mia is so i thought that she may be with you' 'Ah yes she is with me i thought she told you that she's coming with me on a trip' 'Well she didn't told me but now that i know where i don't need to worry so much'.

'Yeah don't worry everything is alright' he said and i hang up the phone. The next day i went to my company because i kinda didn't believed him. I went to Katie and told her to hack Mia's phone. She hacked her phone and we saw that the location she was is SPA.

I should have believe him. "See she's save with him now stop worrying" "Your right i should stop" i said and went back home. Two days later Mia came back and showed us photos and videos of her and Felix on the vacation. They were so funny. We couldn't stop laughing and we even woke the twins up.

Hi i hope that your having great time reading my book!!! I love you so much!!! See you at chapter 15💜!!!