Chapter 10

Alice's pov:
There are two weeks until my birthday and i'm so happy about it but i'm not happy that Mia got kidnapped. I hope that she is ok. But anyways i was in my room. Then i got hungry so i went to eat. I saw that Jayden was there.

"Hey love" i said to him "Hey beautiful how are you and my pretty babies doing?" "We are fine" "Let me guess you're hungry?" "Yes" i said and got something to eat. After i finished eating i went to the sink and washed my hands. Me and Jayden went back to our room.

The next day me and Addison went to the mall so we can buy few more things for the babies. We walked into couple baby stores but we didn't like anything. "Alice this is the last store we go in" "Ok" i said to her as we walk in. As we walk in my eyes cought something.

"Addison look isn't it so cute" i said to her and pointed her the thing i saw. "Omg you're right" she said and we went to check out. I took them and went to the casher. "How much for these?" i asked "170$" she said and i gave her the money and we went home.

I'm so happy that i bought these. This little dress and suit. Jayden is going to love them.

The dress and the suit (i couldn't find the ones that i wanted😭):Hours later Jayden came back from work

Hours later Jayden came back from work. He had some deals to do with other mafia families. I put the outfits in one drawer and went down stairs.

When i got down i went to the living room and watched a movie. After the movie i went to the kitchen to eat dinner and after that i went to bed.

Jayden's pov:
I've been working the whole day. I just want to go home so i can be with Alice. So i can make sure that she and babies are ok. But at the same time i need to find a way to save my sister. Then my thoughts were stopped by someone's voice. "Jayden go home i will do the rest of the work" Jackson said to me.

"Are you sure you're going to do it by yourself?" i asked him "Yes" "Ok" i said to him and stand up from my chair "But don't stay here for long" i said to him "I won't" he he replied and i walked out of the room. I got to my car and went home.

When i got home i went right inside my room. I saw that Alice was already sleeping. I got a quick shower and lay down on the bed and fall asleep. The next day me and Alice woke up at the same time. "Good morning sunshine" i said to her "Good morning to you too love" she replied .

"Can i show something?" she asked "Sure" i said and she got up and got something from the drawer. She turned around and revealed the cutest thing i've ever seen. A baby dress and suit. I got up from the bed and got to her and said "When did you bought them?"

"Yesterday"she said and put them back inside of the drawer. We changed and did our morning routine. We went to the kitchen and eat breakfast. Then Addison came in the kitchen. "Good morning guys" she said "Good morning" me and Alice said to her at the same time.

She sat down and had breakfast. Meanwhile me and Alice went to the back yard kitchen and sit down. Then I got a call 'Hello' I said 'Hi Jayden it's me Mr.Jefferson. If you want to see your sister again come to*****' he said the address where we hacked the cameras and found my sister.

'And bring 10M$ if you want to see her again.' he said  'What time?' i asked 'Tonight at 11pm and be there alone' he said and hang up the phone. "Who was it?" Alice asked "Mr. Jefferson a mafia leader the one who kidnapped Mia" "What does he want?".

"He want me tonight to go to one of his warehouses and to give 10M$ if i want Mia back" "So you're going tonight" "Yes but don't worry i will be home before you could even blink" I said to her and one of my chefs give her a fruit salad.

Hours passed by and it was 10pm me,my brother and few of my friends made plan how to save Mia. I said bye to Alice and we went to my cars. When we got there we parked 70m away from the warehouse. We split and everyone went to do their job. I walked to the front of the warehouse and said.

"Mr. Jefferson invited me this morning to come" and bodyguards let me in. I went to his office and i know where is it because i've been here with my father before. I knocked on the door and heard from inside someone saying"come in" I walked in and sat on a chair towards Mr. Jefferson.

"Ah you came now do you want to see your sister?" "Of course i want" i said and we went to the basement. He opened the door and i saw my sister chained up. I walked to her and she said "Big brother you're here for me right?" "Yes i'm don't worry". I turned around to see that he is holding a gun towards my head.

"Any last words?" he said " Now!!!" i screamed and my men came and shot him in the the head. Felix unchained Mia and she kissed him. That pissed me off but i should be happy that she is ok. Then Mrs. Jefferson walked in.

Then she said  "You killed him. Thank you, thank you so much and me and my daughter are finally free from him" "What do you mean?" i asked "He abused me and my daughter so many years now we are free. What can i do for you as gift for saving us?" she said "I want you to sign that paper".

"What is it for?" "This is going to stop the war between the both families. Yours and mine" i said and she signed the paper. Then she let us leave. We got home and i saw that Alice was still awake. "Why are you awake at this time?" i asked her worried "I wanted to be sure that you will be back".

"Ok but now i'm back and we can go to sleep" "Okay but before that i want hug Mia" she said and went to hug. Then Mia and Felix went to the kitchen because on the way back she said that she hasn't ate sense she was kidnapped. On the other hand me and Alice went sleep.

Hi everyone i hope you liked chapter 10!!! See you in chapter 11🎂!!!