Chapter 4

Jayden's pov:
In the morning I woke up and turned around to see that Alice wasn't in my bed. I check the time "10:15am" thank God i haven't get later.

I get up from my bed and I do my morning routine. I go down stairs to the kitchen. "Good morning baby" i said to Alice " Good morning love" "Is my mother here?" "No your father took her out before 10 minutes" "Ok I will something and we will get everyone so we can start decorating". I ate my breakfast and Alice got everyone to the living room where we started decorating.

No one's pov:
They finished decorating at 4:46pm and Jayden texted his dad to come home with his mother. When they heard the car parking they turned of the lights and hided around the living room.

The door opened and Mrs.Anderson turned on the lights. "Happy birthday!!!" Everybody said when the lights turned on and they showed from the places they were hiding. "Oh my god thank you so much" "Everything for our mother" Mia said and went to hug her mother.

"Get the cake here" Jayden said and Alice walked in with the cake. She put the cake on the coffee table and everybody singed happy birthday. They turned of the lights again and Mrs.Anderson blow the candles. After that they turned the lights on and eated cake. The next day the parents went back home. "So you promised me something remember" i said to Alice. "You're going to wait until tonight" she said to me with flirty voice.

Alice's pov:
It was around 8pm we had dinner. Mia went out with friends and Jackson and Addison went to the cinema. Me and Jayden were alone in the mansion so we decided to have a drink of whisky. We drank a few cups. "Let's go to the bedroom" Jayden said and we both go to the bedroom.

We get inside of the room and he pushes me on the bed and he takes his shirt off. He gets on top of me then he gets his head next to my ear "Shall we have some fun" he says and starts kissing my lips slowly.

 He gets on top of me then he gets his head next to my ear "Shall we have some fun" he says and starts kissing my lips slowly

Then he starts kissing my neck then my shoulders. He takes my shirt off and unhooked my bra. He kisses both of my nipples leaving marks around them.

Jayden's pov:
I got up from the bed and took my pants and boxers off. I saw her looking at my dick so i said "My eyes are up here not down there love" and she looked back at me. I also took her pants and underwear.

I topped her again and started kissing her from the lips down to her neck after that her shoulders and continued down her body. I put in to of my fingers inside of her pussy and moving them in out slow. She moaned a few times.

I got my fingers out of her pussy and put the tip of my dick inside of her pussy. Then I put more of my dick inside and she started moaning louder. I was going in and out from slow to really fast and she was moaning my name really loud and i liked it.

"Jayden please slow down a bit it really hurts" Alice said to me and could see her cry from the pain so i slowed down. Minutes later she spoke again "I'm going to cum" "Don't worry you're not the only one" i said and we both cum.

I got my dick out of her and I licked the cum around her clit. After that i gave her a chance to get up. "Is there anything else you want to do while you still have chance" i said "I want your dick" she answered and started sucking my dick. She was sucking my dick all the way to the end. She gagged a few times. When she stopped sucking my dick we layed down on the bed and fall asleep.

No one's pov:
The next morning Jayden woke up first and went to get a fast shower. After he got out of the shower he went to his closet dressed up. He went again to his bathroom to brush he's teeth.

After he got out of the bathroom he went to Alice's room and got some clothes from her closet and brought them in his room. An hour later Alice woke up to and saw the clothes that Jayden brought on his chair. She put them on and went to her room to take quick shower, brush her teeth and do her hair.

She went in the kitchen and had breakfast with Addison, Jackson and Mia. "Where is Jayden?" Alice asked "He went to a friend's house. He'll be back in few hours" Jackson answer "Ok" Alice said and they continued eating breakfast. When they were done Alice went back to her room.

Jayden's pov:
I just came back from my friend's house and went straight to my room. I thought that Alice would be there but she wasn't. I changed into more comfortable clothes and decided to see if she is in her room. She was in her room scrolling down her phone. She was turned in the other way so she didn't saw me.

I went to her layed on the bed and huged her from behind. She turned around and huged me back. We cuddled for few hours until my idiot brother didn't walked in. "Dinner is ready". "Ok ok" I said as I rolled my eyes annoyed. We got up from the bed and went to the kitchen. The maids served our dinner and got out of the kitchen.

"So Alice Addison you guys never told us when you were born" Mia spoke "Yeah" Jackson said "Can you tell us when you were born?" Mia asked "Sure I'm born on April 13" Alice said "And I'm born on January 8" Addison said after Alice. "And also you guys never told US when you were born" Addison said. "Me and Jayden were born on June 21 and Mia was born on February 28" Jackson says and everyone continued eating dinner.

I hope that you enjoyed chapter 4.
See you in chapter 5😘!