Chapter 19

Alice's pov:
My water broke and my birthday party just started. We panicked but we made it to get the things and to the hospital. The put me in the maternity. This time wasn't the same as with the twins. This time it took me two hours two give birth to Hailey. After she was born the doctors took her to get cleaned and for some tests.

They give her back to me and said that she was perfectly healthy. I was happy about that. After a minute Jayden walked in. "She so beautiful. My second baby girl". Jayden kissed me on the lips and said that we will be able to go home tomorrow.

The next day we got out of the hospital and went home. My and Jayden's parents were in the mansion Waiting for us because yesterday my parents were at work while Jayden's parents were flying to California. Our mother were like in another world when they saw her.

They played with her for hours. Around 6pm they wanted to go home but we offered them to stay for the night. They agreed and we had dinner. I feed the twins and after the dinner me and Jayden put the twins and Hailey to sleep. Our parents went to sleep.

We stayed awake until 1am to watch movie. We fell asleep and on the next day they went home. I would always check on the twins and Hailey because i'm really worried. I know that there are cameras but i don't trust to them. Once they woke i will put Hailey and the twins together so they can get used to each other.

No one's pov:
The twins and Hailey woke up and Alice put the twins and Hailey together in one of the cribs so they can get used to each other. Gabriela hugged Hailey and she hugged her back. After couple of minutes Christian joined them.

They played with each other until they fall asleep next to each other. Alice's was about to move Gabriela and Hailey to their cribs but they woke up and started crying. She put them back together and they fall asleep again.

She left their room after taking couple of pictures. She went to Jayden's office and showed him the pictures. He was in about to die from cuteness. After that they went to the kitchen and eat lunch. Andrew and Emma came over to visit them. Alice showed them the twins and Hailey.

Emma took so many pictures of them that her storage on her phone was full. She would play with them when they woke up but after couple of hours they had to go home. Jayden went back to his office to do some work while Alice was playing with the kids.

Two months went by (April and May) and it was June. After two weeks it was the twins and Jayden's birthday. The party was bigger than before. When it was time to blow the candles from there were two cakes. The first cake was for the twins. The second one was for Jayden.

After that party they would celebrate and the others. They would be together and on the holidays.

Hi little mafia bosses! I wanted to tell you that the next chapter is the last chapter from this book but i will start making the second book and two more books about the ships: Addison x Jackson and Mia x Felix. But for now see you in chapter 20🎉🎉!!!