Chapter 18

No one's pov:
The next day they went to the hospital and the doctor called them to go inside his office. "So what are the results doctor?" Jayden asked worried "Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Anderson your going to have a baby." He said and Jayden and Alice were in shock.

"How far doctor?" Alice asked him. "A week and two days." "Thank you for telling us doctor" "It's no problem that's my job. And also don't forget to come after three months to check are you going to have one or more kids" "Ok doctor" Alice says and they go back home.

When they got inside Addison, Mia, Jackson and Felix were waiting in the living room. "So what does the results say?" Mia asked "Guess who are going to be parents for second time" Alice said and the girls screamed. "We're going to be aunties for second time" Mia and Addison said at the same time.

"How far?" Jackson asked "Week and two days" Jayden said as he hugged Alice from a side.
(Time skip)
Three months later (it's October) they went to the doctor to see how many kids they're going to have. Minutes later the doctor goes to them and says "Congratulations you're going to have one kid".

They thanked the doctor and he said to them to come after two months to see what is the gender of the baby. They got home and told to Addison, Mia, Jackson and Felix that they're going to have one kid.

(Time skip again)
(It's December two weeks before Christmas) Alice and Jayden went to check what's the gender of the baby. "Congratulations your going to have a girl" the doctor said to them and after that they went home.
(Time skip again)
Two weeks later it was Christmas so Alice, Addison and Felix's parents were invited to come to Jayden's mansion. They got there and Jayden welcomed them. They were talking in the living room and then Alice's mom asked "Where is Alice?" "She's in the bedroom sleeping and i will wake her up when it's dinner time"

"Okay" Alice's mom said and they continued talking. When it was dinner time Jayden went to wake Alice up. She woke up and wore a big hoodie so they don't see that she's pregnant. They got the twins and went to the kitchen. They had dinner and it was time to give each other gifts.

At the end of giving presents it was Alice's turn. She got up turned around and took her hoodie off. She turned around and the parents gasped. "You're pregnant" Alice's mom said "Yes I'm" "How far? How many? The gender?" Alice's father asked "Dad calm down".

"Now i'm going to answer your questions. One i'm five months pregnant. One kid and the gender is girl" "Omg i'm going to be a grandma of a baby girl" Alice's mother screamed. After that Alice offered to the parents to stay for the night. They agreed and stayed for the night.

Alice's pov:
The next day after Christmas my, Felix and Addison's parents went to their houses while Jayden's parents had to fly back to Italy. I was in my room resting and watching a romantic movie. Jayden would come to check if i'm ok. He would lay down next to me with the twins or only himself.

We would go to check if my baby girl is ok every month. Now is March i'm in the eight month and i'm pretty happy that she will be born soon. I'm thinking what should we name her. I really don't have anything in mind which makes it harder.

Addison comes to visit me two times in a week and also try to get an idea for the name. Meanwhile i'm thinking about the name Jayden and some of his friends are putting new crib in the twins room for the baby.

Jayden's pov:
It has been months since Christmas and we go to check our soon to be born baby. Me and some of my friends put a crib in the twins room. Alice is thinking of a name while i have some ideas for her name. I've been thinking about the names Katelyn, Jessica and Hailey.

After we put the crib in the room i went to Alice. I got to our room and lay down next to her. "Hey sunshine how are you and our baby girl doing?" "We are doing ok" "So i have some ideas for her name" "May i hear them?" "Sure. The first one is Katelyn. The second one is Jessica and the third is Hailey" .

"Hmm i think that the best one Hayley" "Really?" "Yes" "So Hayley it is?" "Yup Hailey". I kissed Alice on the lips and then lifted a bit the blanket and kissed her belly. I know that there is still one month to go but i can't wait to see baby Hailey.

Me and Alice watched two movies and  then she fell asleep. I covered her with the blanket and got out of the room to check on the twins. Two months more and they're going to make a year. The time went so fast that i didn't realized that they're making one year.

We need to make them a birthday party the same day as me. And Alice's birthday comes and the same month Hailey will be born.

No one's pov:
March went by and there were a week before Alice's birthday. They were getting things ready for her birthday.
(Time skip for 4th fucking time)
It was time for Alice's birthday. She was in her room. Then she went to try to find Jayden. She got to the living room.

She walked in and the lights turned on. "Happy birthday Alice!!!" everyone scream and she gasped "Omg thank you so much" she said to them. After she stopped hugging them she said "I think my water broke". They all panicked and really fast got all the things and went to the hospital.

Hi little mafia bosses you will find what is going to happen with Alice and Hailey in the next chapter. See you in chapter 19🤱!!!