Chapter 5

Mia's pov:
Everybody went to their rooms after dinner. I guess that Addison and Jackson share his room now. Alice still isn't sharing a room with Jayden but they sleep together every night. Why am i the only one single??? Well anyways i texted my boy best friend Felix to see if he is still playing on his video game but surprisingly he wasn't .

I have crush on him for a year now and i don't know how to tell him cause i'm afraid that will ruin our friendship. We text for a few hours until i was sleepy. I texted him that i'm going to sleep and before he texted me good night he asked if we could meet tomorrow at our place where we used play when we were kids.

I said sure and went to sleep. The next day i got up did my morning routine and went in the kitchen to have breakfast. "I'm going out with a friend today i will be back around 5pm" I said as finished my breakfast. "Are you going to hang out again with that boy Felix?" Jayden asked "Yes" "Why do you always hang out with him?"

"Because he's my best friend" I said. "I know that i may annoy you but i'm just afraid that something can happen to you" he said with worried face. "I know that you're worried about me but i'm 18 i'm all grown up" "I know but grown up so fast and i'm not ready to see you together with a boy but you know that i will always no matter what i will support you".

"Aww thank you big brother" i said to him and went hug him. Seconds later my phone ringed i got message from Felix 'Where are you?' 'I will be there in few minutes' i send him a message. "I will go now bye" "Bye and be careful" Jaden said "I will" i said and got out of the mansion.

No one's pov:
Mia got out of the mansion and got inside of her red Ferrari.

No one's pov:Mia got out of the mansion and got inside of her red Ferrari

She drove to the place where she and Felix had to meet. When she got there she got of her car and went to a tree where Felix was. "Hi Felix" she said to him " Hey Mia" "So I want to ask you a question" "Ok what is it?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Omg yes I've liked you for so long " "Really?" Felix said and they kissed.

They stayed at this location for few hours until Mia got a phone call. 'Hey big brother' 'Hey sis so i know that you're hanging out with your friend but you need to come home and if you want you can bring him with you' 'Ok but why do is need to come home' 'Mom and dad are here and they need to talk to us for something important'.

'Ok we'll be there in few minutes' she said and hang up the phone.
"Felix i need to go back home and if you want you can come" "Ok i will come with you" he said as he stands up and holds Mia's hand. They got back home. As they walk in to the mansion everyone goes silent and look at them.

"Why are you holding hands?" Mr. Anderson ask ."Mom dad meet my boyfriend Felix" "What wasn't he your best friend?" Jayden asked in shook. "He proposed to me today" "Well congrats but i will keep eye on you" Mr. Anderson said "Thank you Mr. Anderson" Felix said.

"So why did you wanted me to come back home?" "The reason why i wanted you to come home is because I'm two days we're going to a mafia party" dad said"Really you could tell me when i got back" "And also your 'boyfriend' is coming with you" "Yes" i said.