53

"Death eaters!"

Everyone looked back to see black smoke and flew faster.

"Malfoy I can't go this fast!" "You'll have too!"

Harry clenched the seat and stood.

" 'Arry!"

"Hermione!" Hermione looked over and took Harry's hand. He threw her into the seat and jumped, grabbing the broom and swinging onto it.

"That was fucking careless!" "Just go!"

Harry and Draco zoomed past everyone and dodged spells as they took turns with the trunk.

A blue spell headed toward Draco and Harry got in the way.

"Harry!" "Keep going!"

Harry whipped his wand out and started to cast smells as they neared the burrow.
Remus came up to Harry.

"Follow me." Harry nodded and they began to go down, Harry keeping the trunk on his broom.

"Did you get hit by any spell?" "Just one but it only opened a small wound." Remus nodded and landed with Harry following.

Remus began to change as they ran through the swampy grass.
He said a quick password and entered the burrow.

"Oh thank Merlin! Are the others back?!" "We were chased by death eaters. They should be here soon." Molly nodded and hugged Harry.

She pulled away and noticed the blood on her hand.

"Oh dear what did you do?"
Molly turned Harry and took his shirt off.

A wound that went diagonally down Harry's back showed, blood slowly flowing from the open wound.

"L-let's get you cleaned up." Harry nodded.

Harry knew it was a big wound but wouldn't pay any mind to it, all he cared about was not being with Draco and the others right now.

Soon small groups began to enter and Hermione took over Molly's work of stitching Harry's wound when Fred and George came in.
George's ear was gone but still making jokes and calling himself more handsome than Fred who joked with him.

Hermione and Harry chuckled as the pain killers started to kick in and George made almost no sense.

"... Harry." Harry hummed. "I'm sorry. I don't know what I was doing last year. I knew I shouldn't have stayed with Charles but I did because I wanted a lover, someone who could call me their mate."
Harry hummed.
"You and Ron. Mates are so important to you but I don't know why.. I'm just happy I have people who like me." "It's just a stupid want."

Draco looked at Harry and Hermione and walked up.

"Feel any pain?" "What's pain?" Draco chuckled. "That was really reckless of you. If the broom was any further down when you got to it, you would've died." "I know but you were going to fast for Hermione to keep up. We needed to get away from the death eaters but dragging someone will only make it harder." Draco ran a hand through his disarray blonde hair. "Just promise me you won't do that again." Harry nodded. "Harry." "Draco I can't exactly make a promise I won't be reckless." Draco gave him a stern look. "... but I'll try." "Good boy." Hermione smirked while Harry grumbled.