24

Harry was crawling on the floor while Draco walked in front of him.
It had been a week since Harry was affected by the potion and Draco wanted to kill himself and Harry.

With watching Harry came the consequences of getting no where near fixing the vanishing cabinet in the requirement room.

Draco stopped and sighed in annoyance.

"Get on your feet already!" "I'm looking for my sketchbook shut the fuck up!" Dracos eye twitched.
He grabbed the back of Harry's robes and held him up.
"What did you just say to me?" "I told you to shut the fuck up. Now put me down I gotta find my sketchbook!" Harry began to squirm but Draco just threw him over his shoulder.

"You have a nice arse." Draco flushed a light pink. "Shut up." "I'm just saying." Draco sighed and kept walking.

Harry watched as Dracos arse moved with his arms swaying from above his head.

"So.. are you upside or me?" "You ask such stupid questions." "I'm trying to distract myself from my view."
Draco sighed and put Harry's onto the floor.

Harry looked up with his legs sloppily crossed.

"You are so annoying. Don't you know what shut up means?" "Well I have a lot to say is that such a bad thing?" "Yes. You are talking to much, you are to honest." "People like honesty." "Not as much as your giving!"
Harry looked away. Draco sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"It's only been a week. You have dealt with him for 4 years. You can do this."
"... Are you talking to yourself?" "Yes! I'm trying to calm myself so I don't kill you." "We both know I'd kick your arse." Draco punched the wall, completely fed up with this.

"I'm leaving."
Draco walked away and Harry watched.

For some reason the smaller Dracos figure got the more Harry felt alone.
Tears stung his eyes but Harry ignored them and hid behind one of the knight statues.

Almost no one wanted to see him and Harry knew that.
His father and mother treated him like he was the worst mistake of their lives. Ron had to worry about his studies and finding a lover. Hermione no longer talked to him and clung to his elder brother, Charles...

Really to Harry, Draco was all he had.
Even through their fights, snarky comments and smart ass combats... Harry never truly hated Draco.