54

Draco walked into the small, clustered kitchen and raised an eyebrow when he saw Harry leaning on the counter.

"Why are you up so early? Usually your like "no don't wake me till 5 pm"." Harry rolled his eyes. "Your exaggerating." "Your still not a morning person." Harry hummed.
"I had a hard time sleeping last night so I got up."

Draco grabbed Harry's hips and pulled him closer.

"What are you thinking about?" "Mm. I'm just nervous the death eaters will attack today." "What's today?" "Will and Fleurs wedding." "I don't remember that." Harry chuckled. "Arthur and Molly were talking about it when you passed out." Draco nodded and kissed him.

George walked in and stopped when he saw the two kissing.
He smirked and walked around quietly.

George poured a cup of coffee and sipped on it, finally getting their attention.

"Good morning." Harry rolled his eyes. "How's your head?" "Just fine." George chuckled and Harry shoved him lightly.

"No! No! Yes!" "Molly I think your putting to much thought into this!" "Oh hush!" "Drinks?" "Thanks Ginny."

Ginny smiled and Harry came up to her.

"You excited?" Ginny jumped and Harry caught the tray full of cups. "Oh so-sorry." Harry chuckled. "No it's fine. I'm sure I just snuck up on you." Ginny took the tray.
"Y-yeah I am e-excited.. you?" "Hm. Yeah I guess. I'm not much of a party person but sitting and eating doesn't sound so bad." Ginny giggled and Harry smiled.

"Your dancing." "But I'm not."
Draco sighed and took Harry's hand, pulling him up.
"You are." Harry grumbled.

Ginny smiled.
"I guess you are dancing." "I'm forced." She giggled and Ron spun her before they danced away.

"He's so lonely he dances with his sister." Harry rolled his eyes. "Well he isn't as fortunate as us." Draco smirked. "I know." Harry chuckled and got dipped.
Draco kissed him and spun him into his feet.

"Damn who taught you how to dance?" "My mother." "Oh really I got McGonagall." Draco chuckled. "If I'm correct you were still a mess while dancing." "I only danced once." "I know." "Oh? You spied on me?" "My eyes wondered as I danced with Pansy." "Didn't she step all over your feet?" "Yes." Harry chuckled. "Well..." Draco looked down at him. "I'm better at dancing without clothes."
Draco laughed and and turned Harry, holding his hands.

A large crash came and everyone rushed out to see the death eaters lighting the burrow on fire.

Hermione and Harry's eyes went wide.

"Kids go we have this!" Harry nodded and grabbed hermiones hand while Ron got her shoulder.

They apparated into a dark alleyway and Hermione opened a small bag.

"Change into these... Malfoy there muggle clothes try not to die." Harry and Ron snorted while Draco rolled his eyes.

Harry had a blue shirt with black jacket, jeans and sneakers.
Ron had a red shirt, jeans and sneakers.
Hermione had a long sleeved pink shirt, jeans and boots.
Draco had a buttoned up white shirt, pants and sneakers.

"Well she kept your style a little." "Shut up Harry." Harry chuckled and changed before giving his clothes back to Hermione who put them in the small bag.

"Ok how can that bag fit all of our stuff?" "It's a bag Molly gave me. It's magical so it can hold everything." "Like marry poppins." "Exactly." "Who?" "No one." Hermione and Harry sighed.

"Anyways let's find somewhere to start looking for the horcruxes. I'm sure Dumbledore filled you in Hermione." Hermione nodded. ".. Ok but where?" "That coffee shop."
They looked at where Hermione was pointing.
"Sure. 5 dollar coffee." "You aren't having any." "Stop bossing me around." Harry grumbled as they walked.

They sat down and a woman came up.
She looked at all of them and smiled.

"Can I get you boys anything?" "Yes I'll-." "I wasn't talking to you sweetheart." Hermione looked at her in disbelief and Harry kicked her shin.
"Don't do anything stupid.. girl." Hermione kicked Harry's shin and he chuckled.

"Yeah I'd like.." Draco gave a stern look. "Water." He smirked. "I'll have decaf." ".. I don't know what this is." Harry chuckled. "He'll have a mocha." "A what?"
The waitress went to walk away when Harry lifted her skirt.

She screamed and looked back.

"You forgot my friend." The woman patted her skirt down and quickly got Hermiones order.

"Was that necessary?" "Oh it was funny." "Harry you just harassed someone." "She was hitting on Draco from under the table and was a bitch to you.. I don't wanna hear it." "Wow you saw that?" "Why wouldn't I?" "Well with your eye sight." Harry pushed Draco out of his seat. "Your an arse."
Draco chuckled and sat back down.

"Back to what we were originally talking about."

Crash.

"Oh come on!"
Harry chuckled and Draco pushed him under the table when two death eaters entered.

"Why are we hiding?" "Because they want Harry Potter and me." "Oh right you ran away." ".. How the fuck do you know that?" Harry pointed to his scar and winked. "I like your mother have I ever said that?" "This is not the time to be complementing my mother Harry."

Harry hummed and came out when Hermione got the two unconscious.

"Couldn't help huh Weasel?" "Piss off you were hiding under a table." "Their after me." "And their trying to stop us from getting the horcruxes."
"Let's erase their memory." Hermione nodded and got one while Harry got the other.