2

"Potter!"

Harry turned around and Hermione and Ron stopped.
Hermione clenched her book.

Hermione Granger, the smartest witch in 3rd year and the one to always find herself in Charles mischief. Hermione did not want Harry Potter to turn out like Draco Malfoy or Charles Potter.

"Can I help you?" Draco smirked and held his hand out, Charles behind him. "I'm Draco Malfoy. I get your predicament with being the golden boys younger brother." Charles hit Dracos arm. "I'll help you become popular but you'll need to become my friend."
Harry looked down at the hand extended to him and Ron clenched his hands.

Harry lifted his hand and passed Dracos, pulling his down by the shoulder.
Draco shivered at Harry's breath against his neck.

"I'm not a little boy who needs the big bad wolfs help. Find another poor soul to pick on Draco Malfoy... because I sure as hell aren't."
Harry let Dracos shoulder go and walked away.

Draco clenched his fist and glared at the smug Granger and Weasley.

"Can't get everyone on your side Malfoy." "Ron stop. We have more important things to worry about." Hermione walked away with Ron following.
Harry smiled and walked away with them.

"Fucking prat thinks he's better." Charles glared at his younger brothers back. "Has he always been that way?" Charles clicked his tongue at Dracos question.
"I haven't seen him in his whole life." Charles walked away, leaving Draco to mask his curiosity that suddenly rose.