17

"... Ok how do I look?" "Retarded." Harry rolled his eyes and fixed the goggles.
"So... when's the next game?" "Haha." Fred and George chuckled.

Harry sat beside Ginny who blush.

"I-I'm r-really s-sorry Harry." "I told you it was fine. Stop worrying about such little things." Ginny nodded awkwardly and opened her diary back up. "I hope that diary doesn't write back to you." Ginny squeaked when she noticed Harry was looking over her shoulder. "A-ah no.. it doesn't." "Good I don't wanna go into a bone littered pipe again." Ron nodded in agreement. "Especially if we have to bring along a scaredy cat." Harry nodded and scrunched his nose. "My first teacher and he's an arse." Please quirrel was bad as well.. he was actually a follower of he-who-must-not-be-named. I don't know why he was there but after getting whatever he wanted he vanished." Harry raised an eyebrow. "That doesn't sound good." "I know Hermione and I tried to investigate what he wanted but ended up with nothing."
Harry hummed. "The library didn't help her? That's so weird." Ron snorted. "Don't say that in front of her." They fist bumped and Ron continued to chuckle.

"Draco why'd you two take so long?" "He had to help someone." Lucius sneered. Draco rolled his eyes. Narcissa hugged her taller son. "Have you found a mate?" "No not yet mother." Narcissa smiled. "You'll find them soon." Draco nodded and followed his parents to the large study.