35

Harry walked out to see Draco already in silk sweatpants. He was cross legged and staring intensely at the door he just came out of.

"... What?" "Take your shirt off." Harry looked stunned yet surprised. "Huh? Why?" "Just do it." A pit entered Harry's stomach as it churned uncomfortably. "I-I need a reason."
Draco placed his hands on his knees.
"You want to know about me so much yet you won't even take off your shirt." "Well it's a shirt compared to you knowing everything about my past and I don't know about yours." Draco clapped his hands. "Well it's a shirt compared to both of us annoyed about one another keeping secrets." "Why does a shirt matter to you so much?" "Why are you starting an argument instead of just taking your shirt off."

Harry pinched his nose.

"Fine." "No glamour." "I won't put a glamour up."

Harry took the shirt off to show regular tanned shin like the rest of his body.

"I said without a glamour." "I don't have a glamour on." "You smile and avoid eye contact when you lie." "I don't." "Than stop chuckling."
Harry covered his mouth as he laughed but Draco just found it annoying.
"Harry stop." Harry looked at him and sighed. "Look Draco I don't know what you want." Harry threw the shirt to the bed and clapped his hands on his hips. "I don't have anything under my shirt or anything different."
"Take the glamour off." "I don't have a glamour." Draco clenched his fists and stood.

He towered over Harry and bent down.

"Your lying." "I'm not lying!" Draco grabbed Harry's arm. "Your frail Harry.. but with a glamour you look like any other child." "What's that supposed to mean?! I am like another child!" Harry ripped out of Dracos grip. "You aren't! You are abused! Frail! And scarred!" Harry looked at Draco in disbelief. "Don't give me that look. I hold you when your asleep, I hug you. I know you are just skin and bone."
Harry clenched his fists, his lip quivered.
"Just because I don't have scars doesn't mean anything."

Draco pinned Harry to wall and he groaned.
Harry felt Dracos hot breath on his neck and felt the goosebumps that rose on his skin.

"Than where are those hickeys I left on you?" Harry's breath hitched.

He had completely forgotten Draco had marked his neck just a few days before.

"Not gonna answer?" "T-they already went away." "Mm. Your stuttering now." "I-I'm not." "Take the glamour down."
Harry clenched his fists and Draco slammed Harry's wrists to the wall.
"Take it down!" Harry jumped and let the glamour fall.

Burns and scars, old and new covered Harry's body.
Harry shook in fear as he felt Dracos intense gaze on his body. Tears slowly stung Harry's eyes as he didn't dare look up at Draco nor raise his head even a little.

Draco stared.
He hadn't thought Harry's wounds would be so bad.. compared to his.

Sure Draco had old and new scars but Harrys.
Harry had an old 2nd degree burn on his back with whip bruises and scratches. Scars from knifes and other sharp tools.
Muggle tools.

Draco had never seen Harry without a shirt and felt like killing the Dursley's when Harry's ribs were almost showing.

Draco lifted his hand and ran his fingers over Harrys body, that's when he noticed Harry was shaking.

"Are you that scared?" "..."
Draco breathed deeply and Harry felt his tears almost about to fall.

"Lift your head." Harry shook his head slowly. "Do it or I will."
Harry clenched his fists.
"You've asked enough of me already could you just give it a break?" "You just don't wanna show me your crying." "Why would I cry?" "Don't use that tone with me." "What tone? The one I'm fed up with you ordering me around." "Don't- *sigh*" 

Draco went to lift Harry's head but he dodged.
Draco growled and grabbed Harry's face, squishing his cheeks.
He lifted Harry's head forcefully and froze at the tears that were trying to fall.

His eyes softened and Harry went to push him away but Draco harshly connected their lips.

"Don't push me away." "Don't stare at me!"
Draco kissed Harry again and gripped his thighs, lifting him up.
Harry tugged on Dracos blonde hair, making him grunt.

Draco parted and pinned Harry to the bed.

"Draco... stop." "No."
Harry felt Dracos hands trail up and down his body and felt the room heat up.

Draco began to grind himself slowly but roughly. A whimper slipped Harry's throat.

"D-Draco... stop." "No."
Harry whined and gripped Dracos arms.

"Fuck."
Draco ripped Harry's pants and rammed him.

Harry's head flew back as he gripped Dracos arms tighter. A gasp loudly escaping his lips.
Harry felt as the tears actually fell from the pain.. yet something caused pleasure.

"Oh my god."
Draco didn't take any time and started to pound Harry.
He moaned uncontrollably and Draco lifted his legs.

"Ah! Draco! Fuck!"
Harry's legs rested on Dracos shoulders and his toes curled when Draco hit a curtain spot.
"Say my name." "Draco!" "Again!" "Draco!" "Good boy."