38

Draco plopped down beside Harry and the brunette looked over.

"You look like shit. Did you not sleep?" Blaise snorted. "Yeah Draco didn't get sleep or what?" Draco glared at Blaise.

For the past three days Harry hasn't been sleeping in Dracos bed with him.. which means the nightmares started up again and the more time Harry isn't there, the worse they get.

"Shut up Blaise and I'm fine." Harry shook his head. "Whatever your working on isn't worth looking like shit." "Would you just shut up I have a headache." Harry rolled his eyes and went back to talking to Ron.

Blaise leaned forward.

"You don't have a headache." "I do shut up." "You just don't want Potter to lecture you." "Is that so bad? He hasn't done shit except lecture me." "Sex deprived aren't we?" Draco flipped off the fake pouting Blaise.

"You should actually talk to him. You hug a pillow now to just get comfortable." Harry rolled his eyes. "No thanks. I know Dracos hiding something and I'll get it out." "Do you know what he's hiding?" "Yeah." "Than why not ask?" "I have asked. He dodges the question." "And you don't dodge questions?" "He knows everything about me." "Even why you don't take your shirt off in front of others." "Yeah." Ron went silent and scratched the back of his head, sighing. "And he won't tell you?" "No." "Damn." "I know."
Ron looked at Draco who was now flipping Blaise off.
"You think he'll ever tell you?" "Pfft. No." "You lost trust that fast?" "Trust? You mean hope." "How do you know what he's hiding?" "I woke up before him once and saw it." Ron nodded. "... What is it?" "Zabini has it too. You should probably know now or soon...since Zabini is actually committed!" 

Draco banged his head on the table and Blaise laughed.

"He's so guilt tripping you." Draco glared at Blaise and looked over to see Harry smirking. "What?" "Why beat yourself up? Did you do something wrong?" Ron shook his head while Blaise continued to laugh. "No. I haven't done anything. My arse of a boyfriend is annoying the fuck out of me though." "That sounds terrible. Bet it's beating you up more than him." Draco growled.

The dungeon door opened before Draco could make a smart arse comment and Harry yelled the usual.

"60 points from Gryffindor!"
Lily looked at James who was very annoyed of Harry's antics.

"Oh shit double the Potter today." "And what's that supposed to mean?" "Well you usually aren't here.. so I thought... it was obvious.. what I meant." Harry licked his lips. "Well it was stupid." "No no. You just ruined the joke." Lily rolled her eyes and sat in Jameses chair.
"Page-." "We aren't going to do it so stop giving us the same page number." James glared at Harry. "Page 440 bitches."
Harry flipped the pages and held it up.
"De-aging potion let's try not to become a toddler today." "How about you stop being a wise arse for a day." "Unfortunately that is my whole personality so..." Harry shrugged. "Your stuck with me talkin shit James." "Professor Potter." "If you think I'm calling you that you can go back to playing quidditch." "How about you break your broom in half than." "No McGonagall would be pissed if I broke my fire bolt. See I take care of my crap unlike you." "I do take care of my stuff." "If I'm correct you've broken three fire bolt 2000's just because you were pissed." "... How do you know about that?" "It's amazing the connections I have through the newspaper..." Harry smirked. "You aren't any normal citizen. All you do is in the news."
"Get working on your potions." "Snapes better than you so how about you go back to the only thing your good at and leave this school." James turned and smirked. "Snape? He's a wimpy snake." "And what are you a roaring lion? Your a 4th grade bully who changed themselves to get the girl.. the girl Snape liked. If you ask me you just did it to ruin Snapes life." Lily's breath hitched.

She hadn't known Severus liked her. Did he like her? Does he still love her?

"Everything you do is just to make Snape hurt. You "changed" to get a muggle-borns attention. Which I don't understand because Lily. Why change for Lily? She's a complete bitch." "Don't talk about my wife that way!" "She abandoned her son! Lily Evans was called a freak by her sister yet she threw her son to the muggle! Tell me she isn't a bitch! She wanted her son to be Charles Potter, she just wanted an ONLY child that was special! Lily Evans is a selfish bitch! She married a 4th grade bully! You two may have been in Gryffindors house but you are no different than Voldemort... wait I take that back.. at least Voldemort knows what being alone means." Harry grabbed his bag and walked out.

"...What does that mean?" "Nothing don't listen to him Charles."
Blaise and Draco shared a look.

What did Harry mean?