4

"Potter!"

Harry turned around and was harshly shoved into the stone wall behind him. He bit his lip to keep a whimper in pain from escaping.

"Who the fuck do you think you are?!" "I don't know what your talking about Malfoy." "Don't give me that bullshit! I watched as you played McGonagall!"
Harry smirked and Draco looked confused at the look in Harry's eye.
"Yeah so what if I did? It's not like it means anything to you." Harry breathed in Dracos ear. "Your just jealous you don't have my talent." Harry chuckled. "It's pathetic you still pick on me as if your a 3rd year."

Harry walked away and Draco clenched his fists.

"Fucking prat better watch that mouth. I'll shut him up if he doesn't."

"Harry! You are so reckless!" Harry chuckled. "I'm sorry 'Mione but I didn't know any other way to get us out of detention." Hermione sighed. "We think it was brilliant." "Of course you two do! Your just a terrible example for Harry!" Hermione crossed her arms, grumbling curses. Harry smiled.
"Hermione you even said we couldn't get in trouble.. so why are you so mad?" "I'm not!" Harry covered his ears. "Yes ma'am." The Weasley twins snickered and Hermione glared at them.

She stomped up the stairs and into the girls dorm, leaving the four boys alone.

"Should we do a prank on the girls?" "No Hermione would be furious.. and I'm scared of her when she's mad." Fred and George chuckled at Harry's truths.

Charles watched as they talked and laughed.
Harry was yelling at them about how it wasn't funny and to shut up but that just made the twins roar the laughter.

He rolled his eyes and went back to his homework, something Charles found hard to concentrate on.