Who is it?

"uuh... can I help you?" Sans stared at the human child in front of him, they had just knocked on his door and waved. Were they lost?

They were in a purple and light pink stripped sweater and brown shorts, their hair was messy and brown too, the bangs hung in their eyes.

"You don't remember me, my name is Frisk."

What?

Who starts a conversation like that!?

"nice to meet you?" Sans states a bit confused.

"You're name is Sans. You live with your brother Papyrus." Ok, this kid's freaky.

Their voice was soft but... nice?

"I need your help with something." Frisk spoke again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sans looked around the lab confused. He let the kid drag him into the underground where the monsters once dwell, into a place of nothing but lava and into a cold dusty lab, then a lab under a lab. Talk about meta.

"i am so confused...." Sans states looking around, dust on the tables and medical beds, desks, scattered papers. This place has certainly not seen any attention in years.

"I need you to help me with something." Frisk repeated.

"ok and what is that something?" Sans looked down at them curiously.

"Bringing someone back.. actually bringing 2 people back."

"bring them back from where?" He raised a brow even more confused. Was it the kids parents?

"A place called the void. It... sorta doesn't exist yet does... if that makes sense." They walked over to a bed and sat on it looking at Sans.

Wait.. void?

The hell is a void!?

Well he knew generally what a void was.. but.. how could it not exist yet exist at the same time? Kinda fucked up matrix shit is this?

"i don't know kid, i have no idea where to start..."

"Everything you need is already here, that is what he said." Frisk looked around a bit.

"who said?"

"Gaster."

"who?"

"He is one of the people you are going to bring back, he said only a really smart person could figure it out."

Sans stared at the kid more confused than he had ever been.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"don't know but she is hoooot." Red chuckled looking at the phone screen.

"Is it a she though?" G spoke looking over his shoulder tot he phone he had handed Red.

"Well it isn't an it. They are a monster." Green stated.

G had been scrolling his phone looking for an old picture he had taken to share with a friend, but it was deep in his photo history in his gallery so it was a trip, but he stumbled onto a... well a lewd.

A skeleton of sorts and it's legs spread with some soft of magic leaking from the center.

It was oddly hot to him and the others threw in their opinions. So far, everyone who he showed it to liked it. Red nearly stole the phone to his room to which G dragged him back by the hoodie on his jacket and took the phone back.

He and Green were visiting the other humans when Papyrus had mentioned Sans was hardly ever home anymore. He would always leave just a few minutes of being home, he greeted Pap but was right back out. And anytime he tried to follow he always lost him in a crowd, or int eh woods up the mountain a ways.

He was worried, and when he told the others, there, minus Red and Edge who couldn't give a shit were a bit worried too.

So they planned to force the information from him, gang up on him and hog tie him to a chair till he tells them what he has been up to.

Least that was the plan.