Tease

"are ya sure?" Red asked a little nervous.

"yeah you'll be fine. do it." Sans stifled his laughs as he watched the screen. His hands held the controller loosely.

They had been playing 'Left 4 Dead' for half an hour. Sans having played before offered a controller to Red and Stretch who joined him.

"why is she crying? why is she walking around!?" Red hesitated as he pointed his gun at the witch "d-don't worry about it... j-just shoot her. we gotta get over there and she's in the way." Sans inhaled, trying to stop himself from laughing.

"come on red, the level is almost over." Stretch tried pushing him to do it.

"ok! ok... i'll do it." Red sighed and pressed the button. The gun sounded on the game and Red shouted as the witch killed his character, he pushed into the couch as she attacked, he shouted profanities and shot at her only to die to a horde that had formed. Sans and Stretch had entered the end level room and closed the door as he died on screen. They laughed so hard as Red threatened them.

Their faces were bright red as they laughed.

"fuck this shit! i draw the line your pricks!" Red huffed as Sans phone went off. Tears in his eyes he unlocked it and check. His laughs died down as he answered the text. "well it was fun boys." He stands as Stretch calmed down "where you going?"

"(Y/N) and I have plans. gonna chill in her room for a few. tell paps not to worry about dinner, we stacked up on snacks and shit." He didn't want to give much detail as he walked upstairs, forgetting his jacket.