☼︎☜︎💧︎☜︎❄︎

Undyne cackled as she watched Red and Blue argue over the remote. Alphys requested that you pick up some movies so they could watch while eating, Sans and Stretch where in the kitchen actually cooking dinner. Frisk brought some cinnamon buns for desert and grabbed stuff for hamburgers and fries, Undyne grabbed some booze that Grillby left in his old bar and said we could totally get drunk after Frisk falls asleep. With a few movies placed near the old tv Alphys and Blue started to pick, what would be good to watch with dinner?

The others sat on the floor or at the table, Frisk was playing cards with Papyrus on the couch while you leaned up against the wall in thought... there was no doubt, those were wingdings you heard... only one person every spoke in that language or wrote in that font... how was he here? So deep in thought you didn't notice a hand reach out to you and poke your cheek. YOu flinched on instinct and jumped to the side away from the offending appendage to meet G, he had a smirk on his lips from your reaction "What?" You spat out, not meaning to be rude but he looked way to smug for your liking "Easy skeletor, you looked freaked out so I thought I would distract your thought." He put his hands up in defense as you sighed "Sorry...I was lost in thought... didn't mean to worry you." You mumbled crossing your arms and watching the kid take a card from Paps as he asked them for a 4 and whines when they say no... wonder what they are playing?

"No need skeletor, just glad you aren't freaked out anymore." He shrugs leaning on the wall next to "What the hell is a skeletor?" You raised a brow as he smirked, he pulled out his phone and scrolled through "This is Skeletor." He showed you a few pictures, it was a skeleton? No he had blue muscles and a skull for a head... "You have a thing for skeletons?" You smirked up at him as he blushed a soft red "Nah, just like this dude is all." He pulls away locking his phone "Good, we're nothing but a bag of bones anyway." You shrug as Sans comes out with plates "dinners ready."

Everyone piled food onto their plates before popping an old movie in... pixar? You sat on the floor near the couch as you ate. These were good, who knew those two could cook... or have the stamina to.

You watched the movie for a few as Edge came down from upstairs, he had a box in his hands as he looked down at you "I FOUND THIS UPSTAIRS, I THINK YOU LEFT IT WHEN YOU MOVED TO THE SURFACE." He declared putting the box down next to you before going to get his own food. The box was like a shoe box, tan with red lines on it. Wait why was Edge snooping around?

Undyne thought the same thing as she asked him with annoyance, Alphys gripped her hand to hold her back, not that it would do much if she really wanted to pumble him. "I WAS SIMPLE ROAMING AROUND WASTING TIME WAITING FOR DINNER, THE BOX WAS JUST LAYING UPSTAIRS OUTSIDE ONE OF THE BEDROOMS!" He argued back with a huff.

A few minutes pass and Undyne calms herself, deeming he didn't actually go into any of the rooms and thought it best to return the box and remind you of it she went back to eating as did the others. Setting your finished plate down you scooted over to the box, lifting it's top you gazed down at what you found. An old physics book, old joke book, a few pictures and a few of your glasses.

"Shit I forgot I wear glasses!" You groaned out "No wonder everything is blurry..." Everyone snapped their attention to you as you pulled out the thick rimmed glasses "How do you wear glasses, if you do not have ears to hold them up?" Green questioned aloud as you grabbed another item from the box "Simple... hold on." You pulled your hood up to hide your actions, one finished you pulled it down at turned to them.

You taped the glasses to the side of your head, they circled your sockets, thick black rim as you tilted your head "Still work... wow you guys look way better, no longer blurry." You smiled at them, Alphys gushed at how cute you were while the boys looked away with dark obvious blushes on their cheeks, Edge held his gaze before falling to his body, turning away covering his face in his hands "OH WOW (Y/N) YOU ARE SO ADORABLE!" Blue and Papyrus crawled up to you to get a better look "WHY DID YOU STOP WEARING GLASSES! YOU SHOULD WEAR THEM ALL THE TIME!" Papyrus says.

"Uh.. well... I got embarrassed that I wear them... I mean I look silly right, skeleton in glasses, come on... I don't have eyes, I shouldn't need them." You blushed at their claims of adoration looking away. "you're adorable sweetheart." Red mumbled as the others nodded. "you should wear them, you need them right? keep them on." Sans shrugged as Frisk gave you a thumbs up.

You kept them on after that, watching the moving then playing cards with Frisk, as they slowly eased to sleep. You covered them in your hoodie before laying them on the couch. "Alright, let's get drunk!" Undyne whisper yells "You Might Get To Loud." Papyrus whispers "I guess we could go to the ruins... I can leave my phone in case Frisk needs it for whatever." You offered as they nodded "Hell yeah! Let's go!" Undyne tip toes to the door as the others follow "Y-you guys g-go, I-I can watch them." Alphys waved you off "Ya sure babe?" Undyne looks at her girlfriend with a raised brow as the lizard nods "Y-yep, go h-have fun."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked everyone to the ruins, the shivering humans sighed at the sudden change in temperature as it went from freezing to a nice summer like feel. "So where is the best spot!?" Undyne looks around not having been her before she runs through the purple hall up to Toriels house "HERE!" She declares as she points to the living room, we all set on the comfy carpet as she places all the alcohol from her bag, wines, whiskey, straight up beer... she collected a variety from Grillbys old bar... even a few monster drinks were here, wait was Grillby hogging the human shit all those years ago? Well you know what you're going to do next reset.

A few drinks later and everyone was drunk... or tipsy. Blue and Papyrus had passed out not to long ago as you and the others were playing 'feel up' a game Red claimed humans played to fluster other humans. You start on their leg and slowly move your hand up till they say stop, their is no real goal just copping feels with others to fluster them. You managed to grab both Green and Sans cock with a smug smirk on your face because they couldn't stutter out a stop, Undynes face was red from laughing so hard. G had got all the way up to her chest before she pushed him away, and so far you have managed to deny any of them when they tried to touch you.

You claimed you were just a bag o bones and had nothing going on that they would want. But Stretch went and ruined it remember how you said you could make both human genitals which ended with your tipsy ass being placed on Stretches lap and felt up, when you said stop they would, it wasn't like those other humans... they were nice about it, they would stop and be gentle before passing you to the next human till you ended up on Greens lap, he just kept his hands on your legs as the other finally passed out from being so drunk "Took them long enough." He mumbled as you nodded, your vision blurring "Think I may..." You mumbled before falling back into his chest and passing out yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt bzzt

You groaned at the sound of your alarm, pulling the sheets over your head and nuzzled into the pillow... wait!?

You shot up in bed, you were in your messy room with that same damn alarm, slamming it into the wall with your magic you groaned. They rest. You grumbled at the thought before passing out again, you would deal with this later.

Wait... rest, yeah that sounds nice. Though your mental thought was meant to think reset you were so sleepy... drift off to sleep little skelly.