Fuck You up Pt 1-4

"S-sans~" You moaned out, gripping that back of his shirt as he throbbed inside you.

You two had taken the position of you straddling his lap as he leaned against the wall, his hands gripped your hips tightly as you rode him, blissed out on the pleasure between your legs and him licking at your neck you both didn't hear the door to your room bust open and slam shut. Nor the following foot steps heading up the sitars and shouts of rage.

You kept whining and moaning for the human below you as he pulled you to him for a rough kiss.

"the fuck's goin on'er!" Reds' voice startled the both of you. Whipping your head around to see him as well as the others standing at the foot of your bed. You're sockets were lidded with lust, you couldn't bring yourself to care right now. Sans on the other hand, he was a flushed mess of embarrassment at being caught as well as cock blocked. Though it didn't stop you from grinding down on his thick cock that was burrowed deep inside you.

"I can't believe you forgot to lock the door." Your voice was low and drowned in lust as you kept grinding. He huffed and faced the other humans, swallowing the lump in his throat.

"w-what are you d-doing in here?" He tried to sound annoyed, but his desire for you was obvious, he very much wished to just push you back into the mattress and fuck you in front of them. Red held up a paper, he recognized it as your agreement contract. He groaned as your walls tightened around him, you were so close again.

"M-MISS MONSTER...?" Blues voice hit your ears and you stopped. Oh fuck.... turning your head back you noticed the two most innocent humans were standing on each side of the others, they looked shy and curious all in one. They were looking over your form just like the others. Shit! What should you do! Think idiot!

.

.

.

.

.

.

"H-hey Blue, how ya doing?" You moved your hands from the back of Sans' shirt to place it on his stomach.

"forget him, answers now!" Red took a step forward causing Sans' to wrap his hands around your back and pull you into him more, he looked at them over your shoulder with glaring eyes. Your need hadn't died down yet, and wouldn't for a while, your core twitched in need to move, it wasn't far. Sans' balls deep inside you and throbbing in need just like you but can't move.

You sighed and tried to wiggle your hips but Sans stopped you forcing a whine from you. Your bones ache as you looked at them.

"What the paper says. I'm in heat." Wasn't that obvious? Your whole body was flushed with magic, glowing in the low lit room, your bed had all kind of stains on it, your sheets were fucking tossed off and Sans' hair was pointing in all kinds of directions.

"So, you are mating?" Green asked as if it were obvious.

Mating? Did they think...

"NO!" You suddenly shout in shock. "N-no! I am not making Sans' my mate by doing this! He is just helping me with my heat! Monsters claim mates differently then you humans!"

Fuck sake the last thing you wanted was for them to think you were up here claiming a mate!

G cleared his throat, drawing the attention. "Need help?" He raised a brow with a smirk. Your cheekbones flushed and you nuzzled into Sans' chest shyly... part of you wanted to say yes, you know your heat gets bad, Sans most likely wouldn't be able to handle you for long, a few days maybe.