Fight

"I would prefer if you tried." You sighed aloud dodging another of Edges' attacks. The battle had started just after he lunged at you and swung the bat down, to which you just back stepped from and dodged.

You had yet to attack at all, just dodged and teleporting away. It reminded you much of Frisks' fight.

Edge swung the bat up sideways, you ducked under it and spun around away from him. You heard a rumble from his throat, he turned on his heel and swung the bat once more aiming for your skull. You saw his movement from the corner of your eye, from practice alone you knew your limits, those genocide runs had their perks.

You ducked once more but Edge inticipated and swung the bat down heavily and quickly, a crack was heard and you went down hard onto the ground.

-153

You grunted at the impact, his red boots met your blurry vision, one lifted and stepped onto your head harshly and started pounding your skull into the ground.

"YOU CAN DODGE ALL YOU WANT, BUT I GOT YOUR NUMBER NOW." He slams his boot down with each word.

-4

-4

-4

-4

"THOUGHT YOU WERE SO SNEAKY. BACKSTEPPING AND DODGING... HA! WHAT KINDA FIGHT IS THIS!?" He lifted his foot once more and just as he brought it down you rolled out and quickly managed to your feet. His body stiffened for a second at losing his leverage over you, the bat was quick to come up, with all his strength he aimed it at your head, it only got a foot close till a bone had fazed into being and blocked it.

"Ya haven't seen all my tricks." Your tone was a tease, mocking him for thinking he had bested you. He snarls and pulls the bat back aiming for the other side of your head but a ring of bones form and swing around you in a circle taking him aback and forcing him to fall onto his ass in shock, but he didn't stay down, he rolled over onto his back and onto his feet.

The others who were protected by the bone cages cheered from the side lines. Red stayed quiet not sure who to root for.

"I'm going easy on you, Edge. I could easily do some damage." You scoffed, the bones didn't fade, they spun around you as you pocketed your hands. "How far are you going to go? This fight is just a means to show you all how monsters work, how the underground is. I won't put effort in where it isn't needed."

You words caused a spark of anger from the human he must have been offended over something you said because next thing you know he charges at you with a shout of rage bat swung for your ribs, you were quick to jump onto the tip of the bat, a soft thump was heard as your slipper hit against the steel and your other foot went to his shoulder kicking yourself over him easily, you landed gracefully, he turned on his heel, the attack was getting old to you. Just like last time a foot away and you brought your forearm up this time to stop it, you each strain to way the other down and get the upper hand.

-18

"WHY WON'T YOU FALL!?" He looked at you, you watched him from the corner of your socket, his stance was off, his feet misplaced in his attack, no wonder his attacks were doing weak damage to you. "Various reasons, one being... you're weak." The words left your mouth and sent him ablaze with anger.

He swung at you out of rhythm, it was hard to calculate his attacks, you were just barely dodging or got hit.

He had lost whatever control on his temper he had and just went at you.

You could hear the others yelling for him to stop, trying to reach him.

You wanted to smack him, you truly did but you'd kill him with one hit, so you opted for the next 'safest' thing, using blue magic you gripped at Edges' soul and lifted him up, holding him mid air, out of shock he had dropped the bat and tried struggling in the grip.

"Blue magic, gravity manipulation magic as I call it. You wont be getting out of it unless something happens to me, and that ain't happening." You watch him struggle with a look of amusement.

"PUT ME DOWN THIS MOMENT MONSTER!" He snarled out glaring down at you.

"Sure, I'll free your arm." You shrug and do as you said, his right arm was free and a text box appeared before him.

(Y/N) is sparing you.

"Now be a dear and click the Mercy button. Got other shit to do." You waited patiently but it never came. Turning your head to him you were met with his glare.

"I DO NOT WISH TO SPARE YOU! I WANT TO FIGHT YOU!" He struggled in the magics hold again, you only sighed in reply.

"Ya don't seem to understand. If I attack you, actually attack you... hell if I bashed you into the ground right now, you will die." You try to reason but his glare remains.

♌︎❒︎□︎🙵♏︎■︎♌︎❒︎□︎🙵♏︎■︎♏︎❒︎❒︎□︎❒︎♌︎❒︎□︎🙵♏︎■︎♏︎❒︎❒︎□︎❒︎♏︎❒︎❒︎□︎❒︎

You shout in pain and drop Edge, gripping your head in pain, those words flash in your head over and over, running along your vision. Your skull pounded in protest to them to the point you couldn't hear the sliding of the metal bat on the floor or the foot falls and screams for you to move out of the way.

With a crack you were sent to the ground in pain, your skull cracked down to your left socket and you screamed in agony, the words moved faster in your vision rolling up and down your mind till you finally passed out.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

"boss!" Red spat out when his brother went for the bat. You were in pain for some reason, shouting incoherent words they didn't understand, teeth clicking.

You had mentioned if something happened to you Edge would fall, and he did. Landing on his feet he made his way to the bat, they shouted, all of them for you to move. But you couldn't hear them, it was scary to see you like that, broken, in pain. They were trapped in the cages of bone you put up for protection, but who was going to protect you from Edge? They couldn't protect you from him.... they cried out for Edge to stop.

Each foot fall closer weighed on their souls, watching him stalk over and raise the bat, crashing it down on your very head with a sickening crack.

Your body fell to the ground with a thud and you cried in pain again, there was something red pooling around your head, bits of bone lay around it. The cages faded and they rushed over to you, shoving Edge out of the way as the room came back to view, they were all still inside the house, Green gently picked you up, you had a crack running down your left socket from the top of your head where the bat hit, those little lights that often shined in your sockets were out. They panicked shouting at each other on what to do as Edge slipped out the back, Blue got on the phone with shaky hands to call for help, he spoke through his worried tears.

Unbeknownst to them your HP was dropping slowly from the attack, Edge put all his anger into that one hit causing it to deal out more damage then needed.

-273

-272

-271

-270

-269

-268

.

.

.

.