She even got pregnant and that was impossible within the mansion, unless you weren't under supervision from not eating the food that consisted on the birth control medications. Another method should have been used instead.

But, that would only mean she was with me for a whole day without that. She had to be with me for one night and there was no way that could happen off of hatred. It just couldn't.

She said she wanted to take me out of my misery. She said that she stop looking at someone else.

That was always my saying. She could have only heard it, if it came from me.

It had to be impossible.

I couldn't have loved her.

It had to be...impossible.

Tell me it’s impossible.

Once again Mayuko, I will make you my prey. I demand to know what happened between us.

After giving her a long stare, I gave her a cunning smirk and took Seohyun's hand leading us to the side of the room, taking a seat in our desks. I saw Mayuko glance back at me, but it wasn't like before. It was pure hatred and lightning zapped in my heart from it.

Then, I glanced over at the girl next to her which must be her assistance. I was Seohyun's assistance, because due to my illness, I was excluded from all business for the time being. I would probably return after I married Seohyun.

Seohyun's hand landed on top of mines on the desk and I looked over in her soft eyes. But, I couldn't admire them. It was like I was lying to myself. But, I knew I had loved Seohyun so much in the past that I could have died without her. Did my love grow cold? Was I just pitting her?

Hating that I was looking at her like that, I turned my head and saw the older teacher walk in with her purple skirt and jacket outfit. I remembered her; she was my calculus teacher back when I was a senior as well. 

My eyes diverted from hers, to the back of Mayuko and I could see the side of her face slightly. I found myself admiring her natural beauty, the shape of her lips, and the color of her skin. What was I doing? It had to be lust.

Lust alone.

"Good Morning Class."

"Good Morning," We all replied to the teacher.

She smiled and walked to the side of her desk, looking at Mayuko.

"We have a new student, introduce yourself."

Following the teachers order, Mayuko got out of her seat and faced the classroom that was looking at her. She seemed shy at first as she hid her eyes in her bang and it seemed like Déjà Vu. That motion, I had seen it before. My eyes searched to the right and left, looking for the answer, but I couldn't remember it.