u n e x p e c t e d

1st POV/Mayuko's

My blood boiled and my forehead was sweating which led me to immediately open my eyes to escape from the dream drowning away for me to face reality. I wrapped my arms around my legs as I shook my head crying into my knees. My entire body earthquaked as chill bumps raced on my skin. "No..please just no." I muttered in a shaky voice. Kai wasn't in the bed but I was able to recognize it was the one we restfully fell asleep in last night. Even though, right now I was lonely with my solitude of fears.

I didn't notice but Kai had opened the door of the room and entered as he ran to the bed. "Mayuko, what's wrong?" Kai shouted and I finally realized here was the man I was scared to lose. Slowly my wet face lifted up and the cool air came in contact right away and so did Kai's embrace. I gripped onto his smooth buttoned shirt as I let the remaining tears wet him but he didn't care about that.

Slowly he rocked me as he hummed a small relaxing tune which calmed me down. My breaths came out ragged and between them a deep breath would interrupt them as if it was a hiccup. He moved back a little but I gripped his shirt even more. His hand rested on top of my head rubbing it softly which made me feel basked in his warmth again. "Don't ever leave." I said with aghast and concerned poured in his face.

He then put his hands on my moist face and pulled me in to become one with his lips. The silkiness of his tongue roamed over mines and I pulled him into me more. His hand smoothened down over my shoulders then around my bare waist and he pulled me more against them so my breasts were pushing against him.

His mouth found it's way on the side on my neck eventually. "I held back last night but I don't think I can contain myself." I softly moaned when his hand squeezed my laced cover pussy. "Then don't contain it, oh please just take me."

He pushed me down on the bed and stood up unbuttoning his shirt with eagerness then he undid his pants. I sat back up and pulled his pants along with his briefs down. "Oh baby, so impatient." He groaned after that line when I gripped his long cock and stroked it, loving the smooth and yet so hard feel of it. I clamped my thighs together tightly as my pussy sizzled and then I made my hips move in a circualr motion so my clit could rub against my hot labia lips.

I licked the tip of his cock finding it to be so delicious and I wanted my mouth to be filled by him. I just wanted to be one with him now so I could feel that he would be with me and would never go away. I needed him.

His strong hand came to my head and he pulled my hair in a ponytail as he guided my head to swallow his cock in my mouth. My tongue hungrily slid all around as my mouth pressed shut letting the heat of my mouth drown him a hot storm.

My hands gripped on his hips as I moved my head from left to right letting his cock nuzzle around my mouth which was partially open now when my nose wasn't enough to breath through. I looked up seeing Kai's eyes shut and his mouth that was open with groans that were getting louder and louder. It wasn't long when his cock released out of a nice spurt of semen in my mouth that was nicely sweet and tart.