h u r t

The coldness of his hand made my skin crawl as he pulled me down an unknown hallway. This place must have been a castle. Everything in the hallway was so glamorous, that it whisked my breath away.

The walls were painted a pale blue color with tall vases aligned against them, containing a variety of yellow, violet, and red flowers. But still this isn't where I belonged.

It was suddenly dark when I had reached his designated destination.

He lashed me out onto the bed madly and climbed on top of my bare naked body. His moist tongue melted the side of my creamy neck, like molted lava.

My reflex to that had got the best of me as he pinned my scrawny wrists above my head, leaving me to be his little prisoner. I felt a sharp pain like glass as his middle finger inserted my barrier. A loud moan released from my mouth, but it wasn't one of pleasure.

I squinted at his hungry face, but yet he was still so beautiful. It was as if he was an angel that had turned evil. He smiled at my wincing face and strummed another finger in me slowly.

His voice was deep as he spoke. "You should be grateful that I'm at least stretching you out.”

This time I had shouted out from enjoyment as my gushing juices coated his fingers.

Leaving me breathless, he got up and stripped off all his clothes. I couldn't but help to marvel at his slender tan frame. But, what stood out the most was that long protruding pole standing tall and hard between his legs.

My cheeks flushed as he climbed back on top of me. Skin to skin.

For some reason, the urge to resist him wasn't even in my system any more. My body was lit up on fire with every touch. The fondling of my perky nipples, tracing lines on my stomach, to playing with my saturated clit drove me wildly insane.

Back to violating my neck with his snake like tongue, he bit me, making me wince a little and it turned into a loud scream when he thrashed his cock in my tight flesh, busting me wide open.

My eyeballs were ready to fly straight out of my sockets as my crimson virginity barrier streamed out of my tunnel down on his shaft. I cried out in complete agony as my whole body stiffened.

"Stop, please it hurts."

The pain was demolishing my entire soul into pieces. His silky dick stimulated harder and harder as my pleas grew louder and louder. He panted out something between his erotic grunts. "Say my name, say it, Kai, Kai, Kai."

A sanctuary of tears over flooded my eyes as he kept shoving his hard cock inside of my aching sex. While he continued to satisfy himself, he repeated it again. "Oh my god, you're so tight, come on say it."

Hoping he would take some mercy on me, I obeyed him. My breath was warm as I called out his name."Kai, Kai, Kai, ahhh yes Kai."

All what was earned was a tender kiss on my lip. My posture relaxed a little as I felt relief run over me.