b l i n d e d

1st POV/Mayuko's

My teary eyes widened at him as I watched him finish removing my dress and how it slid off the bed all the way to the lonely floor. I was speechless at that sentence he just said to me and I couldn't say no more but moan as his cold hand slipped in the front of my lacy panties touching the top of my shaved pussy.

He stared into my orbs as I willingly widened my legs for his fingers to glide between my moist pussy lips that were already burning with sexual desire. "I will replace all of our pain with pleasure", Kai whispered in my ear when he leaned down.

Why was he in pain? I asked myself this which would have led to newer theories but I couldn't think straight as soon as I felt the tip of his finger on my engorged clit. "Aaah", I moaned out as my own hand went on top of his pushing him down to my seeping core.

Granting my desire he let his middle finger wiggle in my greedy hole and then put his forehead against mines with a sexy lip bite. "Fuck, you want my cock to slide in you like this?", he dirty talked to me as he stared me down and slammed his finger in and out of me fast.

I moved my hand wanting him to drown me in my pleasure and substituted his arm to hold on for support. Slowly I lost sanity with his long finger whipping my hot juices in and out of me rapidly. Even the sound of juices clashing could be heard. "Oh yes, I want to c-cum!", I cried out in burning euphoric need.

Then I gasped as he ceased all his breath taking finger fucking. "I asked if you wanted my cock, you naughty girl", he whispered so hotly against my lips that they were quivering.

"Please", I begged. My eyes shut moaning overly loud when I felt his long finger slide out slowly where I could feel my sticky juices through it as well. My pre-cum drizzled out my hole but was stuffed back in when Kai thrusted his finger back with the addition of his index finger.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head as my silky walls gripped his fingers and I rolled my hips to my orgasm that blasted away in a matter of seconds. Yes, just that quick.

Slowly I regained my energy and opened my eyes to see Kai peering down at me with such devotion of lust. He removed his fingers out of me and placed them to my plush lips. "Suck", he said simply and I opened my mouth to take them in but he retreated them back sending me in dismay.

It seemed he had a better idea as he moved off the bed after rubbing his finger against me lip for a tease. I mewled like a horny kitten and followed him as he got up and walked over to a armless sofa chair.

Before he sat down he pulled his boxers down with one tug which made his big tan cock fling out in the air. My eyes widened as it was hard and tall. From estimation it looked as if he was eight inches or even more. All I knew it was so big.

Once he sat down, he then spreaded his legs leaving some room just for me to come between. He then looked at me with lustful eyes and made a motion with his middle finger to come to him. I nodded with a nervous lip bite and kneeled before him as I took his middle finger and sucked off my juices that was a wonderful mixture of bitter and sweet.