a s h a m e d

1st POV/Mayuko's

His smooth hands turned me around in pure elegance as he bestowed me with his intense stare of passion and love wrapped in one breath taking emotion. Timidly, he let his hands run over my arms, which gave me shivers through my body, and my breath hitched with every second that was passing by. Finally, he found his treasure within my hands and held them with endearment, all while looking in my eyes, love struck.

Like smooth chocolate he spoke. "Mayuko, where ever you will be or where ever I am, you will always belong to me and we will always be together even if it means that our hearts are the only things that are connected rather our hands. I won't let no one steal you away from me. Not Sehun, your mother and mostly not my father."

Sparkles captivated my eyes, as tears came to the surface of my eyelids. I nodded hearing his words and looked down taking in everything he was saying. To be honest, I was scared. I was scared to lose him.

My eyes looked over the wedding band and I knew that the weeding ring itself would come soon. Gently his thumbs rubbed the top of my hands, and then one hand drifted away to lift my face up to look back in his dark brown orbs of desire.

"Listen to me carefully. I know I don't deserve you, but I desire you and I will have you. I'm sorry for all the things that I've done in the past but I will make up for it all. I won't ever let you suffer again like that. I just want you to be happy. I will do anything to make sure you can live a happy life. If it takes for me to leave...I don't think I can do it."

"You won't have too." These words were the ones that were now drawing the line. I was letting go of Sehun. I'm to cruel, aren't I? Choosing the beast rather the knight. Yet, Sehun had said the same thing similar, he only wanted to give me happiness. I'm not sure if I was being honest to myself, but I was just caught up in the moment. I'm afraid that I will be swayed and mostly break some ones heart. But, that can't be avoided.

Amusement filled his voice, as a smile danced on his lips. "Where did you get all this confidence from all of the sudden?" I reflected his smile and remained silent. He then stroked my chin leaning very closely to my lips, where I could feel his sweltering heat against them. "I know your not strong on your feelings yet. I can read you, but I will make you fall for me where no one else can even fit in your heart."

My breath hitched in that very moment, when he devoured my lips with his. He used his thumb on my chin to open it wider, as he deep sea dived his untamed muscle in my wet cavern. Soft as a feather, he sucked my tongue out my mouth and slid his mouth back and forth on it just like how I would suck his member. I moaned as I was getting riled up between my legs already, and I shut my eyes with the last sight of his eyes that were watching my expressions and reactions.

Like a snake, his hands crawled down my body to the edge of my skirt and ripped it down in one stern pull. Before, I could even take a breath, both of his hands went on my butt cheeks and pushed them in, so I could feel his hardened cock that was knocking against the door of his pants zipper. I moaned in pure satisfaction, as he whirled his hips in a circle, so his rock could rub against the clothed close folds of my pussy and it sent signals to my clit that was getting fired up.