r e f u s e

For those that do not remember what happened in previous chapters:

Mayuko has been kidnapped by bodyguards into the Exotics Mansion just for sex.She meets her first highschool love again Sehun,but he turns his back on her leaving her to be abused by the rest of Exo,mainly Kai.

Everything in that small moment went down the drain.What is the true meaning of insane?

1stPOV/Mayuko's

I blinked over and over at Kai's daring face as he pressed the cell phone's screen in my face barely not touching my nose.Looking at it closely,this had to be a lie,no I wanted it to be a lie.For some reason this time hearing Kai's voice really irritated me.

"She looks just like you,doesn't she?You know the old saying,"Like mother like daughter." His words sharper than any prince's sword killed my heart in that small moment.I scraped at my chest wanting to tear out the pain while shaking my head to refuse the crystal tears that were pouring out of my eyes.Like a broken record,I repeated the same word in pure misery,"no,no,no,it's a lie."

Kai gluttened more in,"Your still not seeing the main thing,look in the background." My eyes didn't want to but they traced the colors till I saw a familiar face.Why was he there?Out of all people,why?Whispering out cold,"S-Sehun?",fell off my lips.

I couldn't take this no more.Not wanting to see the truth, I slapped the phone out his hand disrespectfully.In a matter of second's and I knew this was going to happen but I didn't even care as the pain shot through as he grappled my thin strands of hair from my head.

He scarily put his face to mines with nothing but a couple of inches apart looking in my eyes seriously."You little slut,just when I thought I was doing you a favor."

Shutting my eyes tightly not wanting to look in those deep dark wolf eyes that was forcing me too look in reality.He tugged my hair making my neck snap with my pain leaving me with no choice to open my blood shot eyes to meet his.

Using my frail hands I tried to push his chest to get away from him and shot at him with my words,"I hate you."Kai laughed in disbelief and whipped my head then pulled it dragging my own the marble floor before releasing me.My mind could have been drowned in the pain of all the heartless abuse happening to me but it wasn't.It was locked and set on the face I saw in the picture.I did see that woman with the same face as mine,a perfect reflection.There was nothing other to say that she was my mother or my sister that I had no knowledge of,but that wasn't what I was focusing on,it was Sehun's.

He looked so happy,but not just any type of happy.It's the look when you see a person you love.His eyes were so full of passion that it burned my heart...I was jealous once more.The pattern of water running down the side of my eyes were clearly visible to Kai. I could see him looking down at me disgust.

The sound of spit being snorted in his mouth was released and landed on me.It was so disgusting,defaulting,and I treachoursly hated this man far passed the bone.

He muttered around in a circle for a minute,"You fucking cunt,I can't believe your crying,aren't you glad that your mother is alive!?!"

Stopping in his pacing steps he snapped his fingers finally catching on.The corner of his lips formed a beautiful curve on his face as he huffed out,"Oh,it's Sehun"

Kai leaned down next to my pitiful state and lifted my head off the floor."You saw that lovey-dovey look on his face,didn't you?"Suddenly his voice lowered into a whisper,"I'll let you know on a little secret.Your mother is extremely rich and likes young boys and Sehun is extremely rich as well and he likes-"

That was it,I slapped his delicate face in one swift motion and darted my eyes into his wishing I could smear it but it was impossible with that weak slap.I wanted to laugh at how despicable it was.Bodly stating out I screamed at him,"Your a lie!"

The whole room even as large as it was became silent with nothing but the shocked gasps from the women.

Kai laughed madly and pulled me off the floor angrily by my arm and pulled in to him making me look in his face.The red splotch on his face had nothing on the anger dripping all over it.

He didn't say a word,not even a single vowel for the shocking moment,he just stared deeply into my eyes which made my soul feel corupt.I just shivered wishing I could take back my actions but it was too late,it was impossible.

Finally he made movement and turned with his hand still locked on my arm dragging my like a scared dog by the animal catcher.Flailing behind him I thought about what was that short look of desperation before he pulled me away.

No Way...

AN: O.O I'm sorry guys for being away,I just finish school with exams and now I'm out for vacation! Woo...but another reason I've been on long hiatus is because of  role playing at... RolePlayRepublic.com  >.< sorry,I'll try to get back on track!I'm working on the next chapter right now!

I KNOW YOU'VE GUYS SEEN WOLF! glanfajldnfaj My feels omg,it blends with this Fanfic too excluding the supernatural part XD

I usually have a editor but I can't use the person that I usually have so if you any of you are good in grammar like making A's or B's in Language Arts/Literature please let me know,I'll make you co-author after a small test.