r e l i e v e d

1st POV/Mayuko's

The bewilderment filled me as I looked out the window of the passing city. Just where else would this man lead me. To the moon? To the sun? To another planet where only we existed. My head turned examining his handsome face while he drove down the road concentrating on the traffic.

A small voice whispered in the back of my mind, a memory. My most likely adopted mother was fixing my school uniform for the one I went to before I went to the elite one. "Your so pretty. All the boys will be after you but there will be a man that will fall in love with you at first sight. That is how men fall in love then it builds to extreme heights when they get closer to you."

You were so right. There was so much more I needed to know. Why did you stay with dad even though he treated us like this? Why couldn't you ever believe me when I told you the way he looked at me? You left me with thess painful wounds. "Even though you will go through pain but love will be the formula to heal it."

Mom you were so unfair. How could you go and die on me? But I now know, I wasn't really yours in blood. Now I know the first place I want to go to. "Kai." I said this softly as he stopped at a red light.

"Hmm?" He hummed pressing his lips together as he looked over at me. "Can we go to my mother and father's graveyard." I still will consider them my mom and dad since they were with me from my birth. Not wanting him to get the wrong idea, I gave him a bright smile.

"Of course, before we leave Seoul, we will."

Leave Seoul? I guess it was a part of our 'Seven days of heaven'. Nodding I turned my head seeing the light turn green and the car proceeded. "Where are we going?" I asked softly while looking up at the alluring blue skies.

"I want to surprise you and blow your mind for these seven days, so my lips are sealed." He said and I could hear the faint amusement in his voice which made me curious. Will it kill the cat?

I continued to watch the passing people, building, and even the memories that came into my mind. My eyes widened looking at the path where we were heading. Suddenly it was like shimmering glass in the midst of a river. The reflection of it made me get up in my seat like a little girl. This place held a meaning to me. 

With my hands on the window of the car, I turned around looking at Kai as he met my eyes. "H-How do you know of this place?" It can't be because it's a famous place, people hardly came here any way. "I saw you here one day."

The very sound of his voice was as if it was one of a ancient story teller. One you would become focused in and my memories zoomed and rewind back in time. I would sit on the edge of the river bank. This would be the only place, I would let out all my true emotions. A sheer tear streamed down my cheek as I remembered the pain I would suffer. This was the only place that was meant for me on the earth. Even if I hadn't been all over the world, I just couldn't see no other place than this. Where had time went?